Trading problems :(

Everything else about trading. Specific Magiclibrarities Hero and Legends Permanent Lists and Legends External Links.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dry cereal
Legendary Part of a Complete Breakfast

Post by dry cereal » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:37 pm

wow, if I had to choose between kicking you in the teeth and BGS, I'd have to think for a long time. Just give it a rest. Keith is a valued member of this forum and I have little faith in your crusade against him. Can this be deleted?

MightyMorphling

Post by MightyMorphling » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:29 pm

dry cereal wrote:wow, if I had to choose between kicking you in the teeth and BGS, I'd have to think for a long time. Just give it a rest. Keith is a valued member of this forum and I have little faith in your crusade against him. Can this be deleted?
Is that right? Listen buddy, as for him being a respected member of this community, I did'nt realize that members got respect by ripping people off.

And to quote you here "Just give it a rest. Keith is a valued member of this forum and I have little faith in your crusade against him.

Read below:

Date: Feb 23, 2006 6:57 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]
Subject: No Subject

Body: You know what is really, really funny is that for the past 6 months I've had your address & cards sitting in a pile ready to send out. And you know, I just might get off my ass & send it, actually. I know if I do it might inspire me to go after the handfull of people who owe me cards. Local folks whom I haven't seen since mid- late last year. And oh yea, I signed up for that Xmas grab bag thing... I don't even know who I was supposed to send that to. Crap. I forgot about that...

I admire your persistance. I'm pretty lazy, myself. Can you not tell?

I walked away from the game for an extended period of time. Who knows, it may just stay that way. Had a lot of personal shit come up, but blah blah blah, you don't care so I'll spare you. Last month I was given a $1,500 promo Dragon Whelp just to try & woo me back into collecting. Still doing nothing. Blah. I just don't care right now.

I'm out of padded envelopes but I can just throw the few cards in a regular one & put a bunch of postage on it. If you don't have anything by next weekend you can send out a hitman or something. Whatever. Tell the magiclibrary people I am on an indefinite hiatus & to get ahold of me here, because this is the only real internet presence I have anymore.

So next time you want to open your mouth about something you have NO IDEA about, you should probably just keep it shut, pal.

dry cereal
Legendary Part of a Complete Breakfast

Post by dry cereal » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:10 pm

:-O

MightyMorphling

Post by MightyMorphling » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:56 am

Dry Cereal, now that I've calmed down a bit since posting that, I DO understand that me being a n00b, and Keith being a respected member, why you would think that I'm just trying to fuck him over, but that's one thing I don't do, is fuck people over, ever.

If I did'nt have a legit reason to be calling him a ripper, I would'nt be doing it.

The trade happened almost a year ago, and quite frankly, I'm not giving up until I get my end of our deal. If it was some piddly trade, I would have just called my loss, but he owes me a Moat, plus 2 Sinkholes, which is worth enough for me to bitch about it.

ende73
Legendary Righteous Phoenix Mage

Post by ende73 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:10 pm

MightyMorphling wrote:
dry cereal wrote:wow, if I had to choose between kicking you in the teeth and BGS, I'd have to think for a long time. Just give it a rest. Keith is a valued member of this forum and I have little faith in your crusade against him. Can this be deleted?
Is that right? Listen buddy, as for him being a respected member of this community, I did'nt realize that members got respect by ripping people off.

And to quote you here "Just give it a rest. Keith is a valued member of this forum and I have little faith in your crusade against him.

Read below:

Date: Feb 23, 2006 6:57 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]
Subject: No Subject

Body: You know what is really, really funny is that for the past 6 months I've had your address & cards sitting in a pile ready to send out. And you know, I just might get off my ass & send it, actually. I know if I do it might inspire me to go after the handfull of people who owe me cards. Local folks whom I haven't seen since mid- late last year. And oh yea, I signed up for that Xmas grab bag thing... I don't even know who I was supposed to send that to. Crap. I forgot about that...

I admire your persistance. I'm pretty lazy, myself. Can you not tell?

I walked away from the game for an extended period of time. Who knows, it may just stay that way. Had a lot of personal shit come up, but blah blah blah, you don't care so I'll spare you. Last month I was given a $1,500 promo Dragon Whelp just to try & woo me back into collecting. Still doing nothing. Blah. I just don't care right now.

I'm out of padded envelopes but I can just throw the few cards in a regular one & put a bunch of postage on it. If you don't have anything by next weekend you can send out a hitman or something. Whatever. Tell the magiclibrary people I am on an indefinite hiatus & to get ahold of me here, because this is the only real internet presence I have anymore.

So next time you want to open your mouth about something you have NO IDEA about, you should probably just keep it shut, pal.

For what it's worth I am totally on your side and I wish other members would have the guts to say the same here.

Personally I thank you for insisting on this Topic since I took Keith off my potential trading partners.

I am sick on people creating themselves a reputation and then using that as a weapon to rip people off, keeping them waiting months, using bad communications etc. etc.

We're falling very low here....