Global Mahamoti Djinn & Terror projects

Everything else about trading. Specific Magiclibrarities Hero and Legends Permanent Lists and Legends External Links.

Moderators: cataclysm80, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii

User avatar
effai
Legendary Mahamoti Djinn Collector
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:01 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Post by effai » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:32 am

mystical_tutor wrote:I thought of you a couple days ago when I saw the Korean version of this but I assumed you already have it.

Gary
thanks Gary, in fact Clay nicely got me one :)

if you are in Korea and you run accross a M12 or M13 forest korean foil (volkan baga art), I'm highly interested :-\'

feel free to contact me if you need some french cards !
Mahamoti djinn & Terror global sets => I need your help !
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7846&p=69149#p69149
Other Global sets wantlist : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9454&p=84467#p84467

User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3056
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:49 am

caquaa wrote:
effai wrote: PS : I'm talking with D. Chang for the Dan Frazier's Mahamoti AP's (all of them except Beta, so that's 7 of them), since Dan unfortunately don't have them anymore. Any idea how much it could be worth ?
about 10x less then what hes asking I'd assume.
I'm sure I have his Japanese AP and will give you a good deal on it if you will send the money directly to Dan.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3056
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:51 pm

effai wrote:
mystical_tutor wrote:I thought of you a couple days ago when I saw the Korean version of this but I assumed you already have it.

Gary
thanks Gary, in fact Clay nicely got me one :)

if you are in Korea and you run accross a M12 or M13 forest korean foil (volkan baga art), I'm highly interested :-\'

feel free to contact me if you need some french cards !
I just went through about 1000 Korean foils a day or so ago and not a single foil LAND (except the KoT dual commons). They are more highly prized than even some of the type II cards. I'll see if I can discover something this weekend. It would be good though, to know what your price range is--maybe PM me.
Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

User avatar
effai
Legendary Mahamoti Djinn Collector
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:01 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Global Mahamoti Djinn & Terror projects

Post by effai » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:40 pm

it seems Mahamoti Djinn is getting reprinted again as a 'sample deck card'-only in Magic origins. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Would anyone be able to help secure me one, especially in russian, t-chinese and s-chinese, japanese and korean ?
Mahamoti djinn & Terror global sets => I need your help !
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7846&p=69149#p69149
Other Global sets wantlist : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9454&p=84467#p84467

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5645
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Global Mahamoti Djinn & Terror projects

Post by dragsamou » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:26 pm

effai wrote:it seems Mahamoti Djinn is getting reprinted again as a 'sample deck card'-only in Magic origins. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Would anyone be able to help secure me one, especially in russian, t-chinese and s-chinese, japanese and korean ?
http://www.magiclibrarities.com/865-rar ... index.html

The cards were available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese. Russian's existence is not proven yet.

Still have no answer about this one héhé
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
effai
Legendary Mahamoti Djinn Collector
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:01 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Global Mahamoti Djinn & Terror projects

Post by effai » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:25 am

dragsamou wrote:
effai wrote:it seems Mahamoti Djinn is getting reprinted again as a 'sample deck card'-only in Magic origins. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Would anyone be able to help secure me one, especially in russian, t-chinese and s-chinese, japanese and korean ?
http://www.magiclibrarities.com/865-rar ... index.html

The cards were available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese. Russian's existence is not proven yet.

Still have no answer about this one héhé
Well I managed to find a russian M15 Mahamoti after 6 months so I can confirm their existence. I can provide a scan if needed.

The other question is, is there any artist proofs from these cards ?
Mahamoti djinn & Terror global sets => I need your help !
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7846&p=69149#p69149
Other Global sets wantlist : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9454&p=84467#p84467

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5645
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Global Mahamoti Djinn & Terror projects

Post by dragsamou » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:42 am

effai wrote: Well I managed to find a russian M15 Mahamoti after 6 months so I can confirm their existence. I can provide a scan if needed.

The other question is, is there any artist proofs from these cards ?
Thanks, I have added the info in the index, no scan is needed, only English are in the subsection. For the A.P. I have no idea.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
effai
Legendary Mahamoti Djinn Collector
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:01 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Global Mahamoti Djinn & Terror projects

Post by effai » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:35 pm

would anyone here be kind enough help me get a Korean Mahamoti Djinn from Magic Origins ? [-o<

I'm desperately looking for a contact there. The card will be only given in the free sample decks in shops, like it was in Magic 2015

I'm not wanting it for free though, I'm willing to reward any effort leading me to this beauty.
Mahamoti djinn & Terror global sets => I need your help !
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7846&p=69149#p69149
Other Global sets wantlist : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9454&p=84467#p84467

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5645
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Global Mahamoti Djinn & Terror projects

Post by dragsamou » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:35 am

effai wrote:would anyone here be kind enough help me get a Korean Mahamoti Djinn from Magic Origins ? [-o<

I'm desperately looking for a contact there. The card will be only given in the free sample decks in shops, like it was in Magic 2015

I'm not wanting it for free though, I'm willing to reward any effort leading me to this beauty.
Hi

Do you have a verified list of the languages for the Magic Origins Sample decks or Deck Builder's Toolkits ?
Gathering info of existing languages of the thousands Promos and Products for the website has become one of my worst nightmare about updating subsections.

http://www.magiclibrarities.com/865-rar ... index.html
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
effai
Legendary Mahamoti Djinn Collector
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:01 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Global Mahamoti Djinn & Terror projects

Post by effai » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:55 am

dragsamou wrote: Hi

Do you have a verified list of the languages for the Magic Origins Sample decks or Deck Builder's Toolkits ?
Gathering info of existing languages of the thousands Promos and Products for the website has become one of my worst nightmare about updating subsections.

http://www.magiclibrarities.com/865-rar ... index.html
Not yet... I didn't get any official information for Magic 2015 either, so it'll only be verified for me once I have the cards in hand :)

but since the sample decks were released in all languages for Magic 2015, I don't see why it wouldn't be the case for Magic : Origins.
Mahamoti djinn & Terror global sets => I need your help !
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7846&p=69149#p69149
Other Global sets wantlist : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9454&p=84467#p84467

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5645
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Global Mahamoti Djinn & Terror projects

Post by dragsamou » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:37 am

effai wrote: but since the sample decks were released in all languages for Magic 2015, I don't see why it wouldn't be the case for Magic : Origins.
With WOTC we never know, so far I was able to confirm those languages for Magic Origins Deck Builder's Toolkit :
Available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. Others languages are not confirmed yet.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

User avatar
mmgun
Legendary Tyypo Hunter
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:12 am
Location: Germany

Re: Global Mahamoti Djinn & Terror projects

Post by mmgun » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:07 pm

I just picked up a german for you, Effai.

User avatar
effai
Legendary Mahamoti Djinn Collector
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:01 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Global Mahamoti Djinn & Terror projects

Post by effai » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:24 pm

mmgun wrote:I just picked up a german for you, Effai.
:-D thanks a lot !!!!!!! :-D
Mahamoti djinn & Terror global sets => I need your help !
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7846&p=69149#p69149
Other Global sets wantlist : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9454&p=84467#p84467

User avatar
effai
Legendary Mahamoti Djinn Collector
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:01 pm
Location: Somewhere in France

Re: Global Mahamoti Djinn & Terror projects

Post by effai » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:51 pm

I updated my want list of Mahamoti Djinns with Magic Origins ones in the first post.

thanks to mmgun, I got the first one, in German :)

if you guys have contacts in China for simplified chinese cards, portugal/brazil, russia, or korea (Gary is kindly helping me with the korean mahamoti, but it may not work...) that would be greatly appreciated. As the card is given for free in stores, it shouldn't be too difficult for someone in place to get it [-o<
Mahamoti djinn & Terror global sets => I need your help !
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7846&p=69149#p69149
Other Global sets wantlist : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9454&p=84467#p84467

User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3056
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Global Mahamoti Djinn & Terror projects

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:17 pm

As I PMed you my contact in Korea has moved out of Seoul and will probably not be getting a card for you. I am mentioning this on the thread so if anyone else has a chance to pick up one they won't pass it up.

Does anyone know if the toolbox is printed in Korean?

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests