Almost done.... I need your help finishing 2 sets!

Everything else about trading. Specific Magiclibrarities Hero and Legends Permanent Lists and Legends External Links.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

fvzappa
Legendary Alpha Playtest Decks Owner

Almost done.... I need your help finishing 2 sets!

Post by fvzappa » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:05 am

Hi all,

Yes as always I am looking for plenty of misprints & probably always will be. However, I am VERY CLOSE to finishing two sets, and, well... you know how it gets when you are almost there. It's nice to get it out of the way. I have a normal h/w list but I'm just creating a new thread to get attention, most of you regulars have seen my list already.

The sets in question? A Wyvern-backed Fallen Empires set and Alternate 4th Edition set. I need a total of 9 cards to finish BOTH as I got several of them recently. And yes, in both cases I have a few extra if you need help too in your goals. And money, normal cards, misprints, you get the idea. Please let me know if you can help.

Alternate 4th needs-

Tunnel (uncommon)
Lord of Atlantis
Land Tax
Cosmic Horror
Force of Nature
Eye for an Eye
*I also collect Frozen Shade & Phantom Monsters

Wyvern backed FE needs-

Elvish Scout- Pete Venters art
Orcish Spy- Venters also
Thorn Thallid- Heather Hudson art

This would be a big help if you own any of these. And naturally I am still collecting a miscut Fallen Empires & Ice Age set, but am nowhere near done. Anything else crazy... you know I'm always interested!

Thank you all.

sk1
Librarities Legend

Post by sk1 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:08 am

I was working on a completing second set of the Wyvern-backed Fallen Empire cards (or, more correctly, Fallen Empire-fronted Wyvern cards), trying to fulfill one of my goals of eventually compiling a play set, but recently decided to turn my efforts/resources elsewhere. I have already disposed of around half of my "extras", but I do still have the three that you are looking for. PM me with a price you are willing to pay, and lets see if we can make a deal. Thanks.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Re: Almost done.... I need your help finishing 2 sets!

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:53 pm

fvzappa wrote:This would be a big help if you own any of these. And naturally I am still collecting a miscut Fallen Empires & Ice Age set, but am nowhere near done. Anything else crazy... you know I'm always interested!

Thank you all.
I been trying to remember to drop you a note. The fellow I mentioned above that gave me 50,000 cards (literally) to check and see if there was anything interesting to sell, has 2 FE, 5 Homeland and about 20 Ice Age miscut cards. Also there are some 4-corner Arena promo cards along with other stuff I haven't really gotten to yet.

The IA/FE/HL cards are not in pristine shape--a couple look like they have been used to balance a table leg or some such. There are some duplicate cards with different miscuts and some that look like they might fit together, if I knew the sheet layout.

He has asked me to prepare this stuff for posting "you know where" but, as the fates smile, my scanner has gone out of action.

If you wish I could take a picture of the lot and email it to you. I would need a PM with an email address.

I have no power to deal with these but will gladly pass on offers or, if he is willing put you in direct contact with him. To be up front, he is an old time ebayer and uses it a lot for art work. If an offer isn't really appealing he will prefer to auction.

Gary

Gryfalia
Legendary Epic Store Owner

Post by Gryfalia » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Bah, I finally got a big group of my alt 4th together and don't have a single one you need. Bummer. Sadly the Land Tax will have just skyrocketed in value (kinda stupid high if you ask me).

Best of luck!
He's just this guy, ya know?

thulnanth
Librarities Legend

Post by thulnanth » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Hey fvzappa,

I don't know what you're willing to pay, but http://www.ABUgames.com does have all of your Alt 4th needs in stock....

... well, except Land Tax... so sorry you didn't hit that sooner :'-(

Take it easy,
Jared
Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.

andytalaga
Librarities Legend

Post by andytalaga » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:25 am