Misprinted Avacyn Restored Booster Packs

Everything else about trading. Specific Magiclibrarities Hero and Legends Permanent Lists and Legends External Links.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Blood
Librarities Hero

Misprinted Avacyn Restored Booster Packs

Post by Blood » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:12 pm

A patron of my store brought these in and wants to sell them. I offered him $10 each and he turned me down. Is anyone here interested in and willing to make an offer? I can pass off the information to him. I will be taking payment and shipping them so there is no need to worry about the transaction.

Please Note these are not chopped in half, just scanned close up. You can see that the printing is shifted on the second printing. They look cool in person. The other cool thing about them is that they are in the Walmart Cardboard card hangers, so they did not come out of a booster box. Yet another cool thing about them is that they are 1 of each art of the different pack arts for Avacyn Restored.

Let me know what you guys think. Jason

Here is what the full booster looks like.

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Interesting!

Not what I would usually collect but I have a single misprinted booster in my 'misprinted booster collection' somewhere and it could do with fleshing out.

Email sent :)

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:47 am

Hi Jason

I want one from my Misprint Sealed Booster collection :) How many are available?
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Blood
Librarities Hero

Post by Blood » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:49 pm

dragsamou wrote:Hi Jason

I want one from my Misprint Sealed Booster collection :) How many are available?
He only brought 1 of each pack. I do not know if there are more, but that is all we have.