Pro-Tour Champion cards 1 needed.

Everything else about trading. Specific Magiclibrarities Hero and Legends Permanent Lists and Legends External Links.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Pro-Tour Champion cards 1 needed.

Post by mystical_tutor » Sun May 15, 2016 5:59 pm

A very small request but hoping to remove a thorn in my side.

Trying to tidy up some of my Misc stuff: I need one Pro-Tour Champion card to complete the 3 years.

#8/25 PT05, Tsuyoshi Fujita. I have his card for 2006 #8/30 PT06

I have a complete extra set of 2006 and several misc extras if any of you have need. I put in a restock alert at SCG but thought I'd ask here just in case

Thanks in advance

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

effai
Legendary Mahamoti Djinn Collector

Re: Pro-Tour Champion cards 1 needed.

Post by effai » Tue May 17, 2016 8:32 am

If you're still looking for one, I can order one for you on MKM. Just for information, do they exist in different language ?
Mahamoti djinn & Terror global sets => I need your help !
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7846&p=69149#p69149
Other Global sets wantlist : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9454&p=84467#p84467

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue May 17, 2016 8:39 am

mystical_tutor wrote:A very small request but hoping to remove a thorn in my side.

Trying to tidy up some of my Misc stuff: I need one Pro-Tour Champion card to complete the 3 years.

#8/25 PT05, Tsuyoshi Fujita.

Gary
Hi Gary

Are you looking for the English one ? If, it's the case, I have a free one for you my friend.
effai wrote:If you're still looking for one, I can order one for you on MKM. Just for information, do they exist in different language ?
yes, they exist in 7 languages:
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/851-rar ... index.html
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Thu May 19, 2016 5:36 am

dragsamou wrote:
Hi Gary

Are you looking for the English one ? If, it's the case, I have a free one for you my friend.

yes, they exist in 7 languages:
That would be great Alexis, Yes English is the only language I was brave enough to try and collect. Most of the ones I have I got out of packs, long ago. Do you have a complete English set? if not I'll be glad to send you a list of my extras.

effai; thanks much for the offer, I'm going to jump for the one Alexis is offering so you won't have to bother. I may hit you up for an order on MKM later when I get more cought up and work on my "beta" Europeans sets. Thanks again

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Thu May 19, 2016 11:10 am

mystical_tutor wrote:
That would be great Alexis, Yes English is the only language I was brave enough to try and collect. Most of the ones I have I got out of packs, long ago. Do you have a complete English set? if not I'll be glad to send you a list of my extras.

effai; thanks much for the offer, I'm going to jump for the one Alexis is offering so you won't have to bother. I may hit you up for an order on MKM later when I get more cought up and work on my "beta" Europeans sets. Thanks again

Gary
Hi Gary

I put it on the side for you. I'm done with the English ones, I just miss few in different languages, from the different years, but that's a real low priority.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.