GenCon 2012 Poll

Everything else about Magic.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

What day would you like to meet at GenCon?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Thursday
25%
Friday
No votes
Saturday
75%
Sunday
No votes

Total votes: 4

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

GenCon 2012 Poll

Post by mystical_tutor » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:57 pm

Well here it is, 31 July only 15 days to GenCon.

What will be an optimum time for us to gather and do you think Champions will be big enough. Seems like more people are interested in getting together to grin and grip.

My guess is that it will be easier to find a spot before the weekend but that there may be more of us there on the weekend... LOL.

Suggestions are in order and alerts to special events that would be of interest to us, so we can avoid that time.

Of course, this does not prevent us from gathering more than once or the like.

Last time the meeting was a grin, grip and gab and a couple drinks (thanks for paying my tab....). Lets plan on that. Plus, I would like to meet any of you interested for some card tossing too.

I am not afraid of loosing my stuff at GenCon (haven't lost anything in all these years--knock on wood) so I can bring some trade stuff if any of you have specific requests. "Bring your trade stuff" doesn't work well with me because there is too much (like many of you) and I never bring the right thing anyway.

If there is something specific that you are looking for that I might have please PM me.

I'll try and get some contact information for you but will only PM it to each of you that tell me your coming (Haven't lost anything yet and would like to keep it that way).

Gary

pickle.69
Legendary Shivan Dragon Master

Post by pickle.69 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Hope a find a nice place, keep me updated.
Collections needing help
Shivan Dragons http://beam.to/shivandragon
Alpha Dwarven Demo Team h: 5%
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... 9506#29506

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:09 pm

For those of you that are going, PM me for my phone number and hotel info. Right now it looks like the best time will be Friday evening but I don't know when the big Magic events are being held and have been having trouble with the schedules on the web site.

Champions is a hotel bar that we met at last time. If there are only 6 or so it will work fine. If there are more we can grab a table in one of the overpasses.

Gary

Fiber13
Librarities Member

Post by Fiber13 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:21 pm

Per the poll, Saturday?

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Fiber13 wrote:Per the poll, Saturday?
Ooops, thinking one thing, typing something else. Yes Saturday. That was a surprise to me too but if that works for people, I'm flexible.

Gary