Roll Call: Who are the snooty people here?

Everything else about Magic.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:32 am

vegas10 wrote:
dragsamou wrote:
vegas10 wrote:
dragsamou wrote:Hi All

Being the Emperor Administrator has its Privileges, so Sir Volcanon, just gain a Special Title Rank of my creation, it's soon Christmas after all :wink:

How do we make titles, or is that something only an administrator can do?
Hi Sir

Only The Emperor Administrator can provide Titles, it happens that it's Me :-D
So, as I have some mercy for my Subjects, you did get Promoted from a Nothing Member to Librarities Hero...Now, you can kiss my feet lil Hero :-D

Do Snooty people kiss feet :), by the way nice touch on Volcanon's title
Sorry, but Only Legends can kiss my Imperial Ass :-D Héhé I like his Title too for him to find out soon, I hope...
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:01 pm

mystical_tutor wrote:Alexis;

Technology has not advanced far enough for anyone to clone you......
somewhere, in a secret military labratory....

hmm, ahh, ahemm..... nah, I'm still trying to use the most recent Victoria's Secret catalog for cloning. can't quite reduce the inherent nagging. most unpleasant. currently the cloning program seems to be a complete failure.

Clay

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:10 pm

berkumps wrote:
Giediprime41 wrote:That guy Volcanon use to be a member here if I remember right.. around 2007 i believe.
I'm not snooty not at all, I think i'm more blunt, rude, crass, jaded, and borderline offensive.. but never snooty. :-P
You need to change your .gif so that the cat's pinky is up in the air when they take a sip!
+1

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:12 pm

GlobalBoosterHunter wrote: Well it really depends on how much time you spend on Magiclibrarities and how often you have your Lugers out.

From what I understand you have quite a few Lugers and you are here most days.

I assume you are just fondling it rather than trying to shoot any of the posters on Magiclibrarities.
True, it was a time crunch thing. Actually it is a "Black Lotus" of Lugers, a 1943 Krieghoff (maybe 300 made--22 known to exist) and I was processing pictures for a prospective buyer while checking posts.

No way would I shoot anyone--specially a MTG collector and Len is an old friend so he is safe--specially being a thousand miles away.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.