Original Dan Frazier Alpha Berserk artwork for sale

Everything else about Magic.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Post by l0qii » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:21 am

Thanks for the good wishes guys. I'll post an update soon and set an end date. I will also email everyone who has placed a bid so far with the details.

l0qii

Post by l0qii » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:58 pm

Here are the final details. Bidding is open to everyone until May 5th. May 5th is the last day of public bidding. I will update all past bidders via email as new high bids are received. On May 6th I will send one last email to the 2nd highest bidder giving them until the end of that day to put in one final bid. If they put in one final bid, the original high bidder will then get a similar last chance. No more opportunities to raise bids will be accepted after that!

Bids are in USD only. Current high bid is $12000, Minimum raise is $500.
Bids can be made here, in private message, or via email at loki (at) apathyhouse [dot] com

Required method of payment is wire transfer or bank check (not a personal check). In either case, payment must be received in full before the painting is shipped.

The painting will be shipped insured for the full amount using Craters and Freighters (https://www.cratersandfreighters.com/)
Shipping costs will be covered by the winning bidder. If the winner is overseas, any duties and customs fees will also be the responsibility of the winner.

I would have ended this sooner, but other business is demanding much of my attention this month, so I've pushed the end date out far enough to avoid conflicts.

I think that's all the important information. If I missed something crucial please let me know and I'll add it.
Last edited by l0qii on Thu May 01, 2014 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

l0qii

Post by l0qii » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:47 pm

A few clarifications as we approach the end of the bidding period.

I'm on the east coast, so I'm timing everything on Eastern Time.

I'm going to be as strict as I can on the deadlines, but the main goal of this system is to prevent sniping. In a traditional auction house there would be a going, going, gone system in place but that's difficult to replication over the internet. I'm trying to be fair to everyone without having the end drag on unnecessarily long

l0qii

Post by l0qii » Wed May 07, 2014 2:20 pm

The painting has been sold, thanks for all who participated!

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

Post by cataclysm80 » Wed May 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Congratulations on making the sale! I'm sure both you and the new owner are happy.

Any chance we'll get to know how much it sold for? Just mildly curious, I totally understand if you or the new owner don't want that information to be public.

Tav

l0qii

Post by l0qii » Wed May 07, 2014 8:39 pm

As a rule I don't release the final price on deals like this as a courtesy to the buyer, but I have no problem if the buyer would like to release that info themselves.