Hi

Everything else about Magic.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Hi

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sun May 03, 2015 2:29 am

Hey, I hope everyone has been well. My apologies to anyone that's missed me while I've been away.
From mid-May through July I hope to finish reorganizing my CCG collection and continue to put stuff up on trade sites and/or ebay. There's a lot of Asian stuff I have accumulated and will put it on a trade site shortly for anyone to browse.
Also, Gary and Alexis, I have a LOT of foreign promos that I will scan and forward for inclusion in the site. I just need to look over what's still missing. :) after scans, if someone's looking to finish off some promo collections, I'll be happy to make someone a deal.
And, to anyone in general, if we had a deal in the works, please shoot me an email if you are still interested in completing the deal. (John, I haven't forgotten about you, I need to finish up something and then we can talk about what you emailed me about today.)

Clay

Ertai's Familiar
Librarities Legend

Post by Ertai's Familiar » Sun May 03, 2015 4:20 am

Always the gentleman, glad to hear you're doing well.
squt: Sweet! That's the best trade - one that doesn't cost a thing.

pickle.69: NO DRINK ON THE FUCKING TABLE

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

Post by cataclysm80 » Mon May 04, 2015 8:21 pm

I'm still looking for a 9th edition Russian Foil Scaled Wurm if you still have one.

:)

Tav