Non-MTG Mail Brag

Everything else.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

palaueb
Librarities Member

Post by palaueb » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:32 pm

berkumps wrote:I was cleaning up a huge mess of boxes filled with non-mtg stuff and I came across this box. Can someone tell me why I have so many of these bloody things (besides the fact I'm crazy)?
If you open it I want all the different Quinton Hoover cards (one of each) you take. Thanks!

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:42 pm

palaueb wrote:
berkumps wrote:I was cleaning up a huge mess of boxes filled with non-mtg stuff and I came across this box. Can someone tell me why I have so many of these bloody things (besides the fact I'm crazy)?
If you open it I want all the different Quinton Hoover cards (one of each) you take. Thanks!
I already have 4 monster boxes full of rage cards, so i can search for those without having to open ;)

Do you have a list of what cards were illustrated by him?

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:22 pm

palaueb wrote:If you open it I want all the different Quinton Hoover cards (one of each) you take. Thanks!
Do you have all of the Dragon Storm cards done by Quinton Hoover?

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:17 am

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:
palaueb wrote:If you open it I want all the different Quinton Hoover cards (one of each) you take. Thanks!
Ah Dragon Storm, I've got a monster box or two of those kicking around somewhere. A lot of the promos too.

palaueb
Librarities Member

Post by palaueb » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:25 pm

berkumps wrote:
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:
Ah Dragon Storm, I've got a monster box or two of those kicking around somewhere. A lot of the promos too.
Nope, I have a list with all cards I miss and there are collections impossible to take for me here where I life.

I have sent you a private msg.