My Apologies

Everything else.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

My Apologies

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:21 pm

I want to apologize to everyone I was working deals with in February and went abruptly silent. I did not intend to ignore anyone. My ship has been doing operations off the coast of Korea for the past 3 weeks, and shipboard internet has been down during that time.

I have just finished replying to all of the new emails received since I went underway, and will try to mail out everything I've gathered and agreed to trade/sell, although I likely won't be able to make it to a post office until the 26th of March.

If you did not receive a response from me regarding any email you might have recently sent, please resend your message.

Again, I apologize. This summer will not be busy at all, and I'll be able to devote much more of my attention to finding wants to both my collections and yours.

Clay

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Re: My Apologies

Post by mystical_tutor » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:This summer will not be busy at all, and I'll be able to devote much more of my attention to finding wants to both my collections and yours.

Clay
I REALLY hope your right about that.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

Ertai's Familiar
Librarities Legend

Post by Ertai's Familiar » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:53 pm

8)
squt: Sweet! That's the best trade - one that doesn't cost a thing.

pickle.69: NO DRINK ON THE FUCKING TABLE