Looking for an invite to the High End Magic FB group?

Everything else.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

magicmisprints
Librarities Hero

Looking for an invite to the High End Magic FB group?

Post by magicmisprints » Tue May 02, 2017 12:47 am

Anyone here a member of this group? I'd greatly appreciate an invite. Looking to suss out the market for a few cards, sketches, and paintings I might sell. Please drop me a line at my yahoo address (same as handle) if you can help out. Thank you!
- magicmisprints

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Looking for an invite to the High End Magic FB group?

Post by dragsamou » Tue May 02, 2017 5:27 am

magicmisprints wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 12:47 am
Anyone here a member of this group? I'd greatly appreciate an invite. Looking to suss out the market for a few cards, sketches, and paintings I might sell. Please drop me a line at my yahoo address (same as handle) if you can help out. Thank you!
Hi

Done. But for sketches and paintings, there's 2 other groups that are much better I believe, so invites send as well.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

TheJGit
Legendary Beginner's Guide Author

Post by TheJGit » Mon May 08, 2017 11:49 pm

Wait....you're not supposed to be on Facbook!...Now I gotta fight people to buy sweet misprints from you :-( . Lol, welcome to the social network...try to not let it rot your brain, reading most of the comments on posts in the various groups will do that to you. ](*,)

magicmisprints
Librarities Hero

Post by magicmisprints » Wed May 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Heh, don't worry on either account - you're still the man, and there is zero chance I will be wasting tons of time on Facebook.

I'm there for commerce only. The real time wasting is coming in the real world as I explain to family and friends who've tried to get me on that site for like 10 years that I will not be adding them as friends or participating in Facebook stuff any more than I have to to meet my goals, and that I will be deleting that account just as soon as my last sale made there is delivered to the buyer.
- magicmisprints

TheJGit
Legendary Beginner's Guide Author

Post by TheJGit » Sun May 14, 2017 8:05 pm

magicmisprints wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 2:40 pm
Heh, don't worry on either account - you're still the man, and there is zero chance I will be wasting tons of time on Facebook.

I'm there for commerce only. The real time wasting is coming in the real world as I explain to family and friends who've tried to get me on that site for like 10 years that I will not be adding them as friends or participating in Facebook stuff any more than I have to to meet my goals, and that I will be deleting that account just as soon as my last sale made there is delivered to the buyer.
lol, that's how they get you! It really is one of the best marketplaces out there though. I would barely use Facebook if it wasn't for the misprints and rarities group. Best of luck on your sales! I look forward to seeing your posts =P~

thulnanth
Librarities Legend

Post by thulnanth » Mon May 15, 2017 11:03 pm

magicmisprints wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 2:40 pm
The real time wasting is coming in the real world as I explain to family and friends who've tried to get me on that site for like 10 years that I will not be adding them as friends or participating in Facebook stuff
Sigh... this is exactly why I'm not in the high-end Facebook group, even though I'd love to. :'-(

Take it easy,
Jared
Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.