Real M:TG rarities

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

mintcollector
Librarities Legend

Real M:TG rarities

Post by mintcollector » Fri May 06, 2005 1:08 am

I know of someone who may be willing to part with some of the M:TG event banners that many of you have seen at pre-release events at the major venues.  For those of you who do not know, only 100 of these banners are made per set and are extremely rare as a result.  What is being asked for in return are reasonably priced moxen in exchange for these banners.  A list of spare banners is being compiled, but any members who might like to get an early shot at these, please send me a message.  One last condition is that the deal must be completed before the Saviors pre-release.

Gryfalia
Legendary Epic Store Owner

Re: Real M:TG rarities

Post by Gryfalia » Fri May 06, 2005 1:23 am

You find a way to shake those out of Alan's hand?

Gryfalia
He's just this guy, ya know?

mintcollector
Librarities Legend

Post by mintcollector » Fri May 06, 2005 2:05 am

You find a way to shake those out of Alan's hand?

Gryfalia
I am standing here in fromt of Alan and he said that said you can't have them and he does not want any of Barrett's fake moxen.
;D

Gryfalia
Legendary Epic Store Owner

Post by Gryfalia » Fri May 06, 2005 2:14 am

Bah, he got the 'fake' moxen (quite real, of course) for one heck of a deal (the ones he ended up buying).

And everything that was Barratt's is now mine, as I finished selling off the really good cards and the bulk of his remaining cards I bought on the cheap.

The best cards left out of it are 3 Abysses.

But I was able to make a really fun crappy legends deck!

Gryfalia
He's just this guy, ya know?

mykbuckley

Banner quality

Post by mykbuckley » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:19 am

Are these the vinyl banners? From what I have seen lately (Guildpact) the banners haven't been of very high quality.

I am sad to hear that they are actually worth anything. I sold the Visions prerelease banner for about $40 back in 2000 and I can say that there were not even 100 of those made.

Mike

mintcollector
Librarities Legend

Re: Banner quality

Post by mintcollector » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:04 pm

mykbuckley wrote:Are these the vinyl banners? From what I have seen lately (Guildpact) the banners haven't been of very high quality.

I am sad to hear that they are actually worth anything. I sold the Visions prerelease banner for about $40 back in 2000 and I can say that there were not even 100 of those made.

Mike
Yes the Vinyl ones.