9th sampler-packs

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Plastered_Dragon
Librarities Legend

Post by Plastered_Dragon » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:39 am

agzz wrote:erm.. i dont know what cards the s- cards is.
i think that in the sampler the black card was grave digger and red was volcanic hammer. can not remember white and blue might have been a flying creature but im not sure.. sorry.

Why not open the pack and see? ;)

-peter
9th edition booster packs contain only the cards numbered 1 to 350.

There are 359 cards in the set however. The additional 9 are "special" cards numbered S1, S2, S3...

They come in the introductory core set pack, which I think contains a CD to teach beginners how to play. These 9 cards are: Eager Cadet, Vengeance, Coral Eel, Giant Octopus, Index, Vizzerdrix, Goblin Raider, Enormous Baloth, and Spined Wurm.

If you get a sealed set of 9th from WOTC, it will contain these 9 cards.
-- Plastered_Dragon -- A.K.A. Chuck Seggelin
* The Stone Rain Project v2.0 * My Blog *

mintcollector
Librarities Legend

Post by mintcollector » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:57 pm

I can confirm first hand that all 9 S cards for 9Ed are in the 2 player starter core set as stated. I just finally got around to getting mine 10 days ago. All 9 that you need are inside. There are a couple duplicates, but not two sets worth. Alsoa foil Serra Angel and the CD-Rom are the only other interesting things inside.

justkitteh
Librarities Member

Post by justkitteh » Tue May 16, 2006 5:10 am

I've got 8 of these... If anyone wants them.

MAPtheMOP
Librarities Hero

Post by MAPtheMOP » Fri May 19, 2006 7:47 pm

It only exists S1 and S8 in German... :'-(
My English is too bad? I know, old boy..! German is much better! ;) Greetings to Google translating tool!
Keep on MOPing!

squt
Legendary Misprint Error Collector

Post by squt » Fri May 19, 2006 8:04 pm

Sorry if it was already posted, but there was a Spanish demo game booster pack for 9th that was distributed with the Salvat decks. I was flipping through it the other day and noticed two s cards - probably 1 and 8 like the german packs. I have a sealed one and an open one - I'd be willing to part with one or the other if someone really really needs it.

Squt

MAPtheMOP
Librarities Hero

Post by MAPtheMOP » Fri May 19, 2006 8:23 pm

In the german demo pack there are no S-card. These cards are only in the starter pack (in germany only with cd-rom, 22 cards and a rules sheet) i think.
My English is too bad? I know, old boy..! German is much better! ;) Greetings to Google translating tool!
Keep on MOPing!