New Judge foils or ebay-scam?

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dry cereal
Legendary Part of a Complete Breakfast

Post by dry cereal » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:54 pm

they're giving out ass leaches?

mintcollector
Librarities Legend

Post by mintcollector » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:53 pm

dry cereal wrote:they're giving out ass leaches?
C'mon Ben, I just corrected the earlier mispelling and there you go again spelling 'leeches' wrong.

Agreement

Post by Agreement » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:26 am

When you are able to elevate yourself to the level of Big Cheese, or the King Ass (is that another way of being an Ass King?), then you are able to give out as many leaches as you want.

Oh, and as for Sir King Ass, when English is not ones first language, there should be room for some small spelling mistakes now and then. I realize, that you are such a large Ass, that you will not accept such mistakes to happen - but maybe if you were to deflate that oversized Ass now and then, you might see what things are like for those that are closer down to Earth - rather than being such a King Ass at your level, with such a lack of air (and p.s. - additional air can help ones IQ level, so maybe you should look at trying to gain as much air as you can - you need it).

AXIOS
Legendary Fungusaur Collector

Post by AXIOS » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:32 am

and on topic again,
new exalted angels have been posted on ebay!
Fungusaur legend
find me on facebook: nico jongsma
into all kind of fungusaurs and bog wraiths, especially foreign, misprinted

Big Games Supply

Post by Big Games Supply » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:09 pm

Agreement wrote:
When you are able to elevate yourself to the level of Big Cheese, or the King Ass (is that another way of being an Ass King?), then you are able to give out as many leaches as you want.

Oh, and as for Sir King Ass, when English is not ones first language, there should be room for some small spelling mistakes now and then. I realize, that you are such a large Ass, that you will not accept such mistakes to happen - but maybe if you were to deflate that oversized Ass now and then, you might see what things are like for those that are closer down to Earth - rather than being such a King Ass at your level, with such a lack of air (and p.s. - additional air can help ones IQ level, so maybe you should look at trying to gain as much air as you can - you need it).

Alright, I think someone needs a FLAME warning.

mintcollector
Librarities Legend

Post by mintcollector » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:30 pm

Big Games Supply wrote: Alright, I think someone needs a FLAME warning.
Oh I have already determined this to be a member who is already here thinking they are being sneaky by using a second account. Does not stop their being ignorant. I just have to laugh and feel sad for them at the same time.

dry cereal
Legendary Part of a Complete Breakfast

Post by dry cereal » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:00 pm

so wait, am I the king of the asses, or is mint collector...because if it's me, free leeches for all!!

Ralph Herold
Legendary Magic Library Administrator

Post by Ralph Herold » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:12 pm

Dear members,

This thread has been off-topic long enough. Please behave.

mintcollector
Librarities Legend

Post by mintcollector » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:40 pm

I am assuming no one has found any information to refute the claims that these new cards are the new Judge foils for next year?

coolio: Will you be at Worlds or do you know anyone that can confirm the claim these will be given out to Judges at Worlds this weekend? If new promos are given out to judges this weekend this will prove to be yet another WOTC change as the newest promos are usually not given out until Con season in the spring. I'll be eager to hear what is given out at Worlds. I also think if we see a large influx of cards hitting eBay next week this should also be proof that they were given out.

mintcollector
Librarities Legend

Post by mintcollector » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:34 pm

So anyone know if the judgres at Worlds got the new cards?

Edit: Doing some quick eBay searches for the new cards, and only the Exalteds are showing up at all. The sellers do state these were given out at Worlds in Yokohama, Japan this past weekend. The other 2 cards are not on eBay at all. This implies that either they were not given out (my guess), or people are not selling theirs. Also it appears that Lvl 5 judges got the cards, or at least that is all that is on eBay.

Jakkon

Post by Jakkon » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:04 am

I have dealt with this eBay user in the past, he is very legit so as far as the cards being real are concerned, it is. As far as the deed and lavamancer go, there are promos Wizards have made that are not even released to the general public with the exception of a few judges in the west coast area, in fact I have 2-1 odds the next 'restricted' type 1 card to be foiled will be regrowth and the card has long been made.

coolio
Librarities Legend

Post by coolio » Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:36 am

well, i was assumedly told these were given out @ worlds.. guess only the angel.. as for rulesdoc, t he ebay seller.. i've been told that's colin jackson.. so he'd be legit..

-Morgan

AXIOS
Legendary Fungusaur Collector

Post by AXIOS » Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:13 am

coolio wrote:well, i was assumedly told these were given out @ worlds.. guess only the angel.. as for rulesdoc, t he ebay seller.. i've been told that's colin jackson.. so he'd be legit..

-Morgan
as i already said:
AXIOS wrote:
Leocrazy wrote:Only 3 level 5 judges in USA
Michael Guptil Michigan
Sheldon Menery Virginia
Collin Jackson Washington
And no one lived in CA

And no judges in USA lived in Stanford, CA

But i hope this is real cards, cause i have confirmation at least for Exalted from WotC Europe
rulesdoc IS colin jackson ;)
check rulesdoc "me" page:

http://cgi3.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... d=rulesdoc
Fungusaur legend
find me on facebook: nico jongsma
into all kind of fungusaurs and bog wraiths, especially foreign, misprinted

coolio
Librarities Legend

Post by coolio » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:56 pm

yes yes, so it'd appears.. i havent scanned the past few pages.. been busy =Þ

Jakkon

Post by Jakkon » Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:08 pm

AXIOS wrote:
coolio wrote:well, i was assumedly told these were given out @ worlds.. guess only the angel.. as for rulesdoc, t he ebay seller.. i've been told that's colin jackson.. so he'd be legit..

-Morgan
as i already said:
AXIOS wrote:
Leocrazy wrote:Only 3 level 5 judges in USA
Michael Guptil Michigan
Sheldon Menery Virginia
Collin Jackson Washington
And no one lived in CA

And no judges in USA lived in Stanford, CA

But i hope this is real cards, cause i have confirmation at least for Exalted from WotC Europe
rulesdoc IS colin jackson ;)
check rulesdoc "me" page:

http://cgi3.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... d=rulesdoc
If you want further proof, his paypal account name is paypal@collinjackson.com