DCI Judge Membership Card

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

rick21n
Librarities Legend

DCI Judge Membership Card

Post by rick21n » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:09 am

Ok so to explain what this post is for, back before Christmas I asked Ralph if he had ever seen a DCI Judge Membership card, similar to Player Rewards cards. I was only asking since I have one and thought it could be used like the MPR card is on the MPR Promopage, but on the judge promopage.

He said that he had never heard or seen one so I sent him a copy of mine. With that he asked what else I knew about them or their history and I know little more as I am a newer judge.

So we are here to ask all of you, especially other past or present judges, anything else you may know about the cards or more importantly previous cards.

Again this is not a promo merely the judge version of the DCI membership card.

Thanks for any additional information and ask away if I haven't been clear.

Dilligaf
Legendary Misplaced Limey Judge

Post by Dilligaf » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:30 am

this is the first time a Judge card has had art on it. previously it was a simply dark blue with gold raised print.

since this is the only one that has been sent out, there is no precedent as to when/if they send a new one with different art.
Never argue with an Idiot, they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
** Trying to collect one of each (at least) Brom Artwork.. if you have extra stuff, PM me.. AP's too!

coolio
Librarities Legend

Post by coolio » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:39 am

the old one only had the dci logo on dark blue/purple background.. this one was sent out when the foil balances were first shipped out.. I guess "balance" was an insider joke for us.. for being judges.. trying to keep the balance.. meh.. all i know was i sold the foil for 100 bucks asap, still have the card somewhere.. origins? the dci for once decided to do something nifty for their hard working judges..

©