ZOMG SCANXORZ ~ Alternat art "Sword of Kaldera" fr

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

coolio
Librarities Legend

Post by coolio » Thu May 11, 2006 2:37 am

justkitteh wrote: However, as you read in my fanciful little story
yes, quite a fanciful story indeed...

justkitteh wrote:Why would I make up a story? For a few laughs? I'm not a freshman in highschool... I'm the head of the Foil/Signed/Oddity department at a Wizards Premire Store... ;P

www.eudemonia.net -
no idea why you'd make up a story.. bore perhaps?
justkitteh wrote:
The rare was a foil Sword of Kaldra... I didn't really pay it any mind.

About half an hour later I got to thinking about the art... I'm not one to keep track of crap, but thinking back I was almost sure that the art was from the PR version, it is.
so, you're saying you specialize in this at the store.. either you're inexperienced, and dont deserve the job, or are BS'ing left and right. Who Takes 30 mins to realize the pics are different?

justkitteh wrote: Do you need help getting that sand out of your vagina, or can you manage alone? If someone wants to buy it, as im new here and I'm sure the other person will have many more refferances of reliability, I'll have no problem sending the card first... and if theres a date on it... you can just send it back and not pay me.

Definit willingness to sell? thats because I PLAY magic, and cards I can play with are strictly better then shiny ones that sit in my binder... replying to myself to up the thread? sorry bucko, I'm pretty sure there were NO posts made in this forum between my first and second posts... bumbing from #1 to #1 seems something not worth doing to me... :/

I think theres a difference between mentioning where I work in an effort to solidify my existance and spamming... ZOMG SHOP HEREZZZDFMSLIHGFL douche face.

Setting a price point? Lets go look at HALF of the threads in this section and point out that you're an ass bag. :D

I'm simply expressing that I feel this card is harder to find... that's like last week when someone got all pissy when I wouldn't trade a foil Land Grant for a foil Congregation at Dawn, "Eeeeh but yours is only common, mines uncommon!" He had an excuse tho, are you 12?
so, I'd assume you work for eud... and if so, I'm gonna have to email Eddie about this obscene behavior his employees have on other well respect magic community sites. I know he, for one, do not tolerate this on his site, which amazingly enough, I dont see you posting there.

silver.paladin
Librarities Legend

Post by silver.paladin » Thu May 11, 2006 3:59 am

justkitteh wrote:Any idea as to what it might be worth? Sure it's not mint... but the other one without a date is ~$100, and that's something you can find relatively easily, this isn't.
Send me 40 Deutsche Mark, and I will take this card off your hands. It's the only offer I could make that I feel is fair for this item.

me-and_we
Librarities Legend

Post by me-and_we » Thu May 11, 2006 5:57 am

silver.paladin wrote:
justkitteh wrote:Any idea as to what it might be worth? Sure it's not mint... but the other one without a date is ~$100, and that's something you can find relatively easily, this isn't.
Send me 40 Deutsche Mark, and I will take this card off your hands. It's the only offer I could make that I feel is fair for this item.
That could somehow become a problem... I think it's harder to get 40DM than one of those Swords, though I've never seen or heard of one like that, but then again I'm not that much of a misprint collector as others here...

justkitteh
Librarities Member

Post by justkitteh » Thu May 11, 2006 6:49 am

coolio wrote:
justkitteh wrote: However, as you read in my fanciful little story
yes, quite a fanciful story indeed...

justkitteh wrote:Why would I make up a story? For a few laughs? I'm not a freshman in highschool... I'm the head of the Foil/Signed/Oddity department at a Wizards Premire Store... ;P

www.eudemonia.net -
no idea why you'd make up a story.. bore perhaps?
justkitteh wrote:
The rare was a foil Sword of Kaldra... I didn't really pay it any mind.

About half an hour later I got to thinking about the art... I'm not one to keep track of crap, but thinking back I was almost sure that the art was from the PR version, it is.
so, you're saying you specialize in this at the store.. either you're inexperienced, and dont deserve the job, or are BS'ing left and right. Who Takes 30 mins to realize the pics are different?

justkitteh wrote: Do you need help getting that sand out of your vagina, or can you manage alone? If someone wants to buy it, as im new here and I'm sure the other person will have many more refferances of reliability, I'll have no problem sending the card first... and if theres a date on it... you can just send it back and not pay me.

Definit willingness to sell? thats because I PLAY magic, and cards I can play with are strictly better then shiny ones that sit in my binder... replying to myself to up the thread? sorry bucko, I'm pretty sure there were NO posts made in this forum between my first and second posts... bumbing from #1 to #1 seems something not worth doing to me... :/

I think theres a difference between mentioning where I work in an effort to solidify my existance and spamming... ZOMG SHOP HEREZZZDFMSLIHGFL douche face.

Setting a price point? Lets go look at HALF of the threads in this section and point out that you're an ass bag. :D

I'm simply expressing that I feel this card is harder to find... that's like last week when someone got all pissy when I wouldn't trade a foil Land Grant for a foil Congregation at Dawn, "Eeeeh but yours is only common, mines uncommon!" He had an excuse tho, are you 12?
so, I'd assume you work for eud... and if so, I'm gonna have to email Eddie about this obscene behavior his employees have on other well respect magic community sites. I know he, for one, do not tolerate this on his site, which amazingly enough, I dont see you posting there.
Eudo doesn't traffic in misprints, and I personaly don't go searching, sure I've got some, but finding something neat and trading for it in no way makes me an expert. I'm not required to have an encyclopedic knowlage of printed cards, let alone misprints, no store rolls like that.

Further more our prices are from eBay, we don't set them, and some of them are VERY off as not everything gets put on eBay all the time...

30 minutes to realise something was different... learn to glance more IMO.

Me posting there? Learn to staff forum more while youre at it. I anounced the 5-Color "League".

And lastly, I DARE you to tell Eddie, eeehh Henry deffended himself on a forum... He might even laugh at you.

Volcanon
Legendary Snooty Caller

Post by Volcanon » Thu May 11, 2006 3:29 pm

Lets stay on topic.
Please provide a better scan and Im sure somebody will take it off of your hands.

Ralph Herold
Legendary Magic Library Administrator

Post by Ralph Herold » Thu May 11, 2006 4:18 pm

Dear members,

I urge you not to attack others just because you doubt what they say is true. If you have doubts, express your feelings and explain your reasons, but follow the code of conduct. We have already lost another member recently (neogthug) just because of mistreatment. Remember: Everybody is innocent until proven guilty.

silver.paladin
Librarities Legend

Post by silver.paladin » Thu May 11, 2006 7:02 pm

me-and_we wrote:
silver.paladin wrote:
That could somehow become a problem... I think it's harder to get 40DM than one of those Swords, though I've never seen or heard of one like that, but then again I'm not that much of a misprint collector as others here...
So, you are suggesting I might not get the 40 Marks as well as the card? O:-)

me-and_we
Librarities Legend

Post by me-and_we » Thu May 11, 2006 7:38 pm

silver.paladin wrote:
me-and_we wrote:
silver.paladin wrote:
So, you are suggesting I might not get the 40 Marks as well as the card? O:-)
My suggestion would be: try getting one of the two, both @ once seems a bit enthusiastic ;-)

but anyways, back 2 topic:

is there a possibility to get better scans?

justkitteh
Librarities Member

Post by justkitteh » Thu May 11, 2006 10:06 pm

There will deffinitly be better scans, I've been saying I'd get them this weekend.

normalbrains
Librarities Member

Post by normalbrains » Fri May 12, 2006 9:57 am

im tired and i dont want to explain my reasons other than to say this kid is obviously a scammer trying to get somebody to buy or trade for a bunk card. if yall keep upping this thread, maybe ill write a 3 page essay about it tomorrow explaing why his scam is weak and easy to see through. go away.

justkitteh
Librarities Member

Post by justkitteh » Fri May 12, 2006 11:36 am

normalbrains wrote:im tired and i dont want to explain my reasons other than to say this kid is obviously a scammer trying to get somebody to buy or trade for a bunk card. if yall keep upping this thread, maybe ill write a 3 page essay about it tomorrow explaing why his scam is weak and easy to see through. go away.
What are you, telliPATHETIC? :/ Your essay would certainly be a good read...

Thrond
Librarities Legend

Post by Thrond » Fri May 12, 2006 1:15 pm

Even if his story is right, who could be stupid enough to offer more than 2 dollars for this card?

me-and_we
Librarities Legend

Post by me-and_we » Fri May 12, 2006 1:51 pm

Thrond wrote:Even if his story is right, who could be stupid enough to offer more than 2 dollars for this card?
who is stupid enough to offer more than 2 bucks for a hurricane, dude, weakest argument ever...

AXIOS
Legendary Fungusaur Collector

Post by AXIOS » Fri May 12, 2006 2:54 pm

me-and_we wrote:
Thrond wrote:Even if his story is right, who could be stupid enough to offer more than 2 dollars for this card?
who is stupid enough to offer more than 2 bucks for a hurricane, dude, weakest argument ever...
unless it is a summer hurricane ;)
Fungusaur legend
find me on facebook: nico jongsma
into all kind of fungusaurs and bog wraiths, especially foreign, misprinted

justkitteh
Librarities Member

Post by justkitteh » Sat May 13, 2006 2:58 am

We've gpt a 700 card multiplayer deck... We colored in the Hurricane blue and wrote "BLU HURRICANE" on it... Too bad it's from Ice Age. >.>