another topdeck card

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

timmyhill

another topdeck card

Post by timmyhill » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:54 am

i was lookin in the top deck magazine section for cards givin out with it and i didnt see warmonger there from mercadian masques. did it not come with a top deck? it has that same feather thingy on it.

and also does any one know anything about the mis numbering of the phyerxian colouss and the phyrexian processor i think it is... i have 2 of each of them and all 4 cards are numbered 306...

-=Renegade=-

Post by -=Renegade=- » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:43 pm

Warmonger is from the Players Guide Magazin, dunno why he has the same symbol

http://www.magiclibrary.net/rarities-pl ... mages.html

For the urzas Saga cards:

The English Colossus has a numbering error, see here
http://members.tripod.com/~squt/error10.html
(just search for phyrexian colossus and you'll find it)

Peace
-=R=-

timmyhill

Post by timmyhill » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:52 pm

wow i've asked every on in my area bout the saga cards and no one had a clue...

is a mis cut rarer then say a mis print?

-=Renegade=-

Post by -=Renegade=- » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:00 pm

Mhh, this depends on what misprint you mean.

There are f.e. the Standard Misprints. This means that all (or nearly all, there is actually a discussion running for the real defination) cards from the expected Language and Edition has the same error. (This are the cards listed on squt's page) These cards are mostly the same worth than others, except there are big errors, like the wrong pictures. This cards are more worth than there counter part in other languages.
Non Standard Misprints are really rare and hard to get, these cards are often quite a lot more worth than the Originals.

Slightly Miscuts aren't much worth, but the value is increasing if you see another card or at least one border is completely missing.

Peace
-=R=-