Summer Magic newbie

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

jamesbond
Legendary Secret British Agent

Post by jamesbond » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:03 pm

Nice try Thrond but wyvern backs were in wyvern boosters, not in Fallen Empires boosters ;D

Note that if you want to gamble, the next "euromillion" winner will win 104 millions € , i think you have more chance to win here than buying a revised/summer booster on ebay, AND it's less expansive to play than buying a revised booster AND you will win a lot more at "euromillion" :)

if anyone is interested ... ;D

Thrond
Librarities Legend

Post by Thrond » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:21 pm

jamesbond wrote:Nice try Thrond but wyvern backs were in wyvern boosters, not in Fallen Empires boosters ;D

Note that if you want to gamble, the next "euromillion" winner will win 104 millions € , i think you have more chance to win here than buying a revised/summer booster on ebay, AND it's less expansive to play than buying a revised booster AND you will win a lot more at "euromillion" :)

if anyone is interested ... ;D
I can't find any euromillion ticket under my bed... :(

entica

Post by entica » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:01 pm

For those that are seriously interested, I'll be posting the lot on eBay. Along with a bunch of pics from my digital camera to prove that I'm not on crack and that I really do have 600 packs of sealed Fallen E. In addition, if someone is really *that* worried about it they can always use escrow. My ebay feedback is stellar without a single negative comment so there should be no concern. Once the auciton is posted I'll come back here and post a link.

And for the last time, they were in my closet not under my bed. :P

K.

Mr.C
Librarities Legend

Post by Mr.C » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:42 am

entica wrote:For those that are seriously interested, I'll be posting the lot on eBay. Along with a bunch of pics from my digital camera to prove that I'm not on crack and that I really do have 600 packs of sealed Fallen E. In addition, if someone is really *that* worried about it they can always use escrow. My ebay feedback is stellar without a single negative comment so there should be no concern. Once the auciton is posted I'll come back here and post a link.

K.
Uhm, want a tip?

Dont sell it as a huge 600 pack lot. If you get 0.50/pack this weay, you can call yourself lucky.

Put it up, in, say, lots of 60-100.

ende73
Legendary Righteous Phoenix Mage

Post by ende73 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:42 am

Mr.C wrote:
entica wrote:For those that are seriously interested, I'll be posting the lot on eBay. Along with a bunch of pics from my digital camera to prove that I'm not on crack and that I really do have 600 packs of sealed Fallen E. In addition, if someone is really *that* worried about it they can always use escrow. My ebay feedback is stellar without a single negative comment so there should be no concern. Once the auciton is posted I'll come back here and post a link.

K.
Uhm, want a tip?

Dont sell it as a huge 600 pack lot. If you get 0.50/pack this weay, you can call yourself lucky.

Put it up, in, say, lots of 60-100.
Quoted for truth.

A 100-pack lot is pretty amazing anyway.

bigfatkitty
Legendary Overweight Cat Warrior

Post by bigfatkitty » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:14 pm

Wow...I should have looked under my bed years ago. I found Harry Potter backed Magic cards and Jimmy Hoffa's body.

I'm gonna be rich! :evil: ;D :evil:

pickle.69
Legendary Shivan Dragon Master

Post by pickle.69 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:25 pm

what a crap.
I just looked it up in Inquest and in all other magazines. And found it no where
Looks like its only crap or do you guys know what it is? My guess its some home made stuff. ;)
I found a 9-pocket Sleeves page, each slot containing a Proposal card.
Any Ideas?
Collections needing help
Shivan Dragons http://beam.to/shivandragon
Alpha Dwarven Demo Team h: 5%
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... 9506#29506

Thrond
Librarities Legend

Post by Thrond » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:47 pm

Yeah, an idea... GIMME GIMME GIMME

Thrond, ABBA's fan club proud member