fake cards

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dry cereal
Legendary Part of a Complete Breakfast

fake cards

Post by dry cereal » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:25 am

My friend traded me some fake cards he picked up in hong kong. Apparently they came in a pack of like 25 cards and had multiple rares in each pack. 1 pack of 8th and 1 pack of 5th dawn. Cards' colors seem off, they are much more slick than normal cards, only the 8th edition cards pass the bend test, each when ripped has no lines inside, and the 8th edition ones are too small, but the foils look incredible. As a side note, he played in hong kong nationals with 2 fake cloudposts in sleeves and it went unnoticed.

Dilligaf
Legendary Misplaced Limey Judge

Re: fake cards

Post by Dilligaf » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:22 am

dry cereal wrote:As a side note, he played in hong kong nationals with 2 fake cloudposts in sleeves and it went unnoticed.

now, wasnt it the Hong Kong nationals that had the big hoopla about the top8 being decided by rock/paper/scissors behind closed doors?

seems like 2 fake cards wouldnt be a big deal in comparison :p
Never argue with an Idiot, they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
** Trying to collect one of each (at least) Brom Artwork.. if you have extra stuff, PM me.. AP's too!