Calendar update

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Gryfalia
Legendary Epic Store Owner

Calendar update

Post by Gryfalia » Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:15 pm

Well, for those who track Magic Calendars and the like, remember that if you have the old 1995 version (Hurloon Minotaur on the front) then it's 100% useful for this year..;-) Neither year is a leap year and they start on the same day. This is the first time since 1995 that the year has been exactly the same.

The Front looks like this:

http://www.trollandtoad.com/p104051.html

And, in month order, contains:

Winter Orb, Dance of Many, Clockwork Avian, Rubinia Soulsinger, Sage of Lat-Nam, Lord of Atlantis, Wyluli Wolf, Hurloon Minotaur, Ragman, All Hallow's Eve, Vesuvan Doppelganger, Phyrexian Gremlins and Fog (A/B/U version) is on January 1996.

Each month has in it's extra space area a little blurb about the artwork presented. If there's any interest (and if it doesn't already exist) I can answer questions people have about this particular calendar.

Gryfalia
Last edited by Gryfalia on Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

random
Librarities Legend

Post by random » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:49 pm

A lady at work gave me one for Christmas, still in shrink. She also gave me a 1995-96 Fall Winter Catalog for WOTC and a bunch of FE cards. None of it's worth much but the Catalog is pretty cool. I never knew they had aquired Ars Magica and never heard of SLA Industries before. I bet they wasted a whole bunch of dough on most of the games in the catalog.