Value on a sealed box of Simplified Chinese 5th Edition

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:22 pm

Hi Members.
The Only time ,I saw a Complete Set for sale on Ebay was from Cardhaus,the final price was 600$ and Only one Bid ;-)
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

dry cereal
Legendary Part of a Complete Breakfast

Post by dry cereal » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:11 pm

dragsamou wrote:Hi Members.
The Only time ,I saw a Complete Set for sale on Ebay was from Cardhaus,the final price was 600$ and Only one Bid ;-)
lmao!! You so crazy!

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:15 pm

dry cereal wrote:
dragsamou wrote:Hi Members.
lmao!! You so crazy!
I'm :-) but in that particular case I'm not ;-)
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Danztheman

Post by Danztheman » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:09 am

Great thread guys! Im actually in Hawaii at the PT right now ... but before you get jealous do a google search for "hawaii flooding" hehe.

I've very happy to see such interest in an item I feel is quite unique and cool. As such i'd much rather share the riches and open the box and sell packs at a modest 12.00 so everyone can get a pack of this unique set. So please reply back to this post with your pack requests. We all know what shipping actually costs, so let me know which option you want and just pay the list rate for the service be it UPS or USPS.

Also, if anyone is fiending for one of the Judge Foil Meddling Mages with the Most Insane artwork ... Ever please private message me. There is one on auction that will end on monday, however you can buy any of those alt art dci foils directly from me.
Sign up for an account at www.magicarsenal.com and put me as your referrer (danztheman@gmail.com), that way i'll get 10% of your first purchase from them and you'll get $5 free towards your first order. Everyone wins!

Volcanon
Legendary Snooty Caller

Post by Volcanon » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:41 pm

Hey, I'd like to buy a draft set, I have paypal and I'll send first blah blah. Please email me. I can trade you 3 Portal 3 chinese boosters if you want (I have scads of them).

Mr.C
Librarities Legend

Post by Mr.C » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:13 am

So...?

Danztheman

Back from Vacation

Post by Danztheman » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:49 pm

Sorry about the delay, I was out of state for almost a week at a business retreat. Two vacations in the same month, I must be living ... the high life.

Anyone interested in packs of Simplified Chinese Fifth Edition please email me at danztheman@gmail.com. Tell me how many you want, what kind of shipping you want, and how you wish to pay. Paypal payments can be sent to danztheman@gmail.com. If you've already paid just let me know.

Also if anyone is interested in complete foreign sets or boxes, go ahead and send those along too, I have around 500 foreign boxes to choose from and many many complete sets (foil and non-foil) in several languages.

Hope to hear from everyone soon!
Sign up for an account at www.magicarsenal.com and put me as your referrer (danztheman@gmail.com), that way i'll get 10% of your first purchase from them and you'll get $5 free towards your first order. Everyone wins!

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Thu May 25, 2006 6:27 pm

Hi Members.
Nothing's better than the proof in Direct Live.2 Complete Set available at
480$ ;-)
http://cgi.ebay.fr/Complete-Set-of-S-Ch ... dZViewItem
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Danztheman

Post by Danztheman » Thu May 25, 2006 7:09 pm

wow that seems like a really good deal! 5th edition is a VERY big set, think of the pain lands, birds, wrath, ball lightning, etc etc etc.

Nice work finding that ebay auction! i never check the other non-english ebay sites, maybe i should ...

Btw, anyone wanting sealed packs please PM me.