Middle Ages stickers

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

BenBleiweiss
Legendary StarcityGames General Manager

Middle Ages stickers

Post by BenBleiweiss » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:09 pm

Hey guys:

We just acquired one of the Middle Ages stickers, still on the original sticker (so it's never been put on a card, in NM condition). What are these things going for nowadays? I've never seen one up for sale, and I'm just curious as to what we should expect it to go for. If anyone can help or has input, it'd be appreciated! (The sticker in question, for those wondering, is Devilboon's Demon, which is a U1).

- Ben

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Middle Ages stickers

Post by dragsamou » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:30 pm

BenBleiweiss wrote:Hey guys:

We just acquired one of the Middle Ages stickers, still on the original sticker (so it's never been put on a card, in NM condition). What are these things going for nowadays? I've never seen one up for sale, and I'm just curious as to what we should expect it to go for. If anyone can help or has input, it'd be appreciated! (The sticker in question, for those wondering, is Devilboon's Demon, which is a U1).

- Ben
Hi Ben.
Middle Ages Sticker are on Ebay time to time,most of them between 3/10$
depends of the Rarity and if Still on Sticker or not.IMHO.
PS:I miss that one ;-)
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Rainsford
Librarities Legend

Post by Rainsford » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:27 pm

Actually, there is a list of Middle Ages stickers that were going up at regular intervals. The prices for those cards ended up down at the $3.00 to $10.00 range. Ones not on that list have (mostly) kept their value.

While I haven't really been keeping track, I haven't seen too many cards up in the last year, while the previous year had the list of MA stickers up regularly.

I would suspect that a collector looking for a rare MA sticker would pay $20.00 for the sticker in NM. But finding the collector is the hard part.

I have a complete set, and so I sold off my extras. They went to a Japanese customer for $12.00 (common) to $25.00 (rare).

Best regards,

Rainsford