Contacting People Responsible for Tournament Organization.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Mr.C
Librarities Legend

Contacting People Responsible for Tournament Organization.

Post by Mr.C » Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:57 pm

I've got a real quick question: Some people here know people at wizards, so, i thought of asking if someone had a direct email to the tournament manager @ wizards.

(I'm leaving in 5 minutes to a family reunion, but, i was asked to check this asap by a friend of mine here).

Devir Brazil apparently said there would be no prerelease here in Rio de Janeiro. That's like saying there'd be no Pre-Release em Chicago, or in Hamburg. They are basically f-ing us over, and, well, as a quick example, a friend of mine has been tring to sanction tournaments for almost 6 months, has send all info to Devir, but, Wizards did not receive it. On top of that, pack cost $6 here. lots and lots of problems. Anyway, we want to take this info directly to Wizards, since Rio is the second largest city in Brazil, and we wont even have a pre-release. Hell, we dont even have FNMs. If anyone can help, please post.

Dilligaf
Legendary Misplaced Limey Judge

Post by Dilligaf » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:17 pm

DCI is only about 6-8 people, so contacting anyone there will result in something, at the very least they will forward your email to who needs to see it.

I recommend:

Andy.heckt@wizards.com
john.grant@wizards.com
linda.roberts@wizards.com

these 3 are all great and helpful folks who i'm sure would be willing to hear your case.
Never argue with an Idiot, they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
** Trying to collect one of each (at least) Brom Artwork.. if you have extra stuff, PM me.. AP's too!