WOTC Vs. Rancored Elf: BREAKING NEWS!!

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

normalbrains
Librarities Member

WOTC Vs. Rancored Elf: BREAKING NEWS!!

Post by normalbrains » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:39 am

Ralph Herold
Legendary Magic Library Administrator

Post by Ralph Herold » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:56 pm

I am glad to read that WotC *was* reasonable in the end and did not pursue this legally correct (at least for the most part), but morally questionable crusade against Rancored Elf. Nonetheless, a chill remains, and most people will no longer share rumors as lighthearted as they did before, at least within the foreseeable future. WotC has won after all.

squt
Legendary Misprint Error Collector

Post by squt » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:19 pm

Putting a chill on the rumor mill and leaks was surely their primary goal. They don't need any more money from fans of their game.

normalbrains
Librarities Member

Post by normalbrains » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:02 pm

squt wrote:Putting a chill on the rumor mill and leaks was surely their primary goal. They don't need any more money from fans of their game.
well thats good because i havent bought any guildpact and im not going to buy any dissension. why support some assholes that sue their fans when i can invest in older cards that tend to appreciate in value?

squt
Legendary Misprint Error Collector

Post by squt » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:26 pm

I wasn't advocating a boycot. I was just saying that they weren't doing it for the money. Although I'm sad that there will be fewer spoilers, I can't blame them or think of them as assholes for protecting their intellectual property.

squt