News on Gamingjim

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

AXIOS
Legendary Fungusaur Collector

Re: News on Gamingjim

Post by AXIOS » Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:14 am

You mean the most infamous spammers ever  >:( ??

I have been utterly fed-up with their spams taking the form of a so-called e-mail from an eBay member.

Jim, if you read this, I dearly wish this kind of attitude will not be replicated in this new company. And what about queensdomain?

:)
Eric.
i agree with eric.
i as well as thousands of other ebayers got really fed up with that magicsingles sh*t.
I really hope it isn't true that james is gonna work for that awfull company.
Fungusaur legend
find me on facebook: nico jongsma
into all kind of fungusaurs and bog wraiths, especially foreign, misprinted

hammr7
Librarities Legend

Post by hammr7 » Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:22 am

I may be mistaken, but I don't think GamingJim was the magic spammer.  Last year I got the e-mails about "auctions and / or cards I might be interested in" enough that I eventually contacted eBay and blocked the e-mail addresses and server.

I recently had some business dealings with GamingJim and QueeensDomain, and the e-mail addresses they were using weren't on my blocked list.  The transactions I had with them were professional and courteous.  I wish all my purchases went so smoothly.

I don't think I have been involved with his partner, so I can't say anything about him.
Where have all the Magic sticker sets gone?

Erl00
Librarities Legend

Post by Erl00 » Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:16 am

I may be mistaken, but I don't think GamingJim was the magic spammer.  Last year I got the e-mails about "auctions and / or cards I might be interested in" enough that I eventually contacted eBay and blocked the e-mail addresses and server.

I recently had some business dealings with GamingJim and QueeensDomain, and the e-mail addresses they were using weren't on my blocked list.  The transactions I had with them were professional and courteous.  I wish all my purchases went so smoothly.

I don't think I have been involved with his partner, so I can't say anything about him.
You're right, Jim is highly respectable and had nothing to do with these tarrible spammers ... until we read the post from Chaosdjinn (previous page).

It seems the new partners of Jim were part of the spamming band. I hope they will seize the opportunity of changing name and integrating new partners to also change they bad marketing habits.

Welcome by the way :)
Eric.
Please help me finish my Boosters collection

Gryfalia
Legendary Epic Store Owner

Post by Gryfalia » Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:04 pm

Yes, I am not talking about Gamingjim, I am talking about the OTHER guys in the discussion..;-)

Gryfalia
He's just this guy, ya know?

alotenor2
Librarities Legend

Post by alotenor2 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:12 am

Jim Bruso, aka GamingJim, is now working with overtheedgegames.com, a company started by Andy Stokinger as an offshoot of the old team academy company called magicsingles.com.  His names not on the website, but  he's definitely a part of the machinations that Stokes is cooking up.
Actually, Jim is the financial backer for overtheedgegames.com so Andy Stokinger works for him.