Drakaina is hot

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

lordsilver

Re: Drakaina is hot

Post by lordsilver » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:16 am

Do beautiful girls come here often?  This is the first time I've seen the board flip out... but she is so beautiful...

fvzappa
Legendary Alpha Playtest Decks Owner

Post by fvzappa » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:57 am

By reading her bio I was left to assume that she is the dragon... I suspected so beforehand, thinking that the "drak" in in the name was part of "drake", maybe a female one in French. I was close... my French is so poor, spending the last year reading it & watching the news has not helped me much.

Drakaina
Librarities Member

Post by Drakaina » Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:39 pm

Morning guys :)
Yep you are right, Drakaina means she dragon in greek so appearing on the Dragon token made a lot of sense to me :P
Do beautiful girls come here often?  This is the first time I've seen the board flip out... but she is so beautiful...
Thank you secretGiant [smiley=blushing.gif]
I guess she's not the type to be held hostage against her will  

Just wait & you'll see by yourself Wink
Hehe Jess you are so right  lol
About the card, I am finishing up the presentation page so I should be able to post a link before tonight ;D

An no I am not being attacked by the Dragon either :P
I will come back this afternoon with more infos on how/were to order the tokens and the link to the token itself
Kisses
Drak'
Drakaina, Fantasy art Muse
http://drakaina.com

johnstown713
Legendary Boy Of 713

Post by johnstown713 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:44 am

Damn, I love what this place turned into.  Bring your friends. [smiley=approve.gif]

Big Games Supply

Post by Big Games Supply » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:07 am

Damn, I love what this place turned into.  Bring your friends. [smiley=approve.gif]
It has been a long time since I have seen such a sexist remark here.  (last time was me)

You should be ashmed of yourself for thinking of this wonderful woman as an object.  (she is poseable and can type)

8) 8) 8)

I do agree though, thanks for livening up this site, babe.

johnstown713
Legendary Boy Of 713

Post by johnstown713 » Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:15 am

I didn't mean anything sexest by my comment.  I simply meant it is good to see the variety of people coming to the website.  If it was taking offensively by members I am sorry.

Now, MRM, you speak of being harsh towards people, well you are the one using the word babe.

Big Games Supply

Post by Big Games Supply » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:11 am

I didn't mean anything sexest by my comment.  I simply meant it is good to see the variety of people coming to the website.  If it was taking offensively by members I am sorry.

Now, MRM, you speak of being harsh towards people, well you are the one using the word babe.
I think that you are missing the point of the joke.  I used "babe" because it was sexist.  I am a strict person in my opposition of politically correct speach.  In other words, I was being sarcastic.  

To  give you an idea, I say things like: stuardist, Policeman, Councilman, Woman ( which has man in it, LOL), you get the picture.

chill

Tha_Gunslinga
Librarities Legend

Post by Tha_Gunslinga » Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:32 pm

Drakaina
Librarities Member

Post by Drakaina » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:39 pm

Now this is bad lol
Drakaina
Drakaina, Fantasy art Muse
http://drakaina.com

silver.paladin
Librarities Legend

Post by silver.paladin » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:58 pm

THE BLONDE AND THE LORD

A blonde wanted to go ice fishing. She'd seen many books on the subject, and finally getting all the necessary tools together, she made for the ice.

After positioning her comfy footstool, she started to make a circular cut in the ice.

Suddenly, from the sky, a voice boomed, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE."

Startled, the blonde moved further down the ice, poured a thermos of cappuccino, and began to cut yet another hole. Again from the heaven  the voice
bellowed, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE."

The blonde, now worried, moved away, clear down to the opposite end of the ice. She set up her stool once more and tried again to cut her hole.

The voice came once more, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE." She stopped, looked skyward, and said, "IS THAT YOU LORD?"

The voice replied, "NO, THIS IS THE MANAGER OF THE HOCKEY RINK."
Oct 30, away until further notice

Mr.C
Librarities Legend

Post by Mr.C » Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:44 am

THE BLONDE AND THE LORD

A blonde wanted to go ice fishing. She'd seen many books on the subject, and finally getting all the necessary tools together, she made for the ice.

After positioning her comfy footstool, she started to make a circular cut in the ice.

Suddenly, from the sky, a voice boomed, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE."

Startled, the blonde moved further down the ice, poured a thermos of cappuccino, and began to cut yet another hole. Again from the heaven  the voice
bellowed, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE."

The blonde, now worried, moved away, clear down to the opposite end of the ice. She set up her stool once more and tried again to cut her hole.

The voice came once more, "THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE." She stopped, looked skyward, and said, "IS THAT YOU LORD?"

The voice replied, "NO, THIS IS THE MANAGER OF THE HOCKEY RINK."
Excuse me, Ms. (Mrs.?) Drakaina...

[smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
I collect foils and FBB Base Sets. PM me.

spartan65

Post by spartan65 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:33 am

Anthony will not check it out with out my permission and he ain't getting it. I'll take away your computer privledges Anthony ;)
well dad i saw it and you did notin so i guess you lied..btw grak nice to meet you.
im 13 now yay.
my uncle says i have a right to annoy the crap out of people now

sylvanstu
Librarities Legend

Post by sylvanstu » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:44 am

Wait til tomarrow when you wake up my son we had company and i thought the link was removed til you told me. >:(
Collector of one of each Armageddon printed.

silver.paladin
Librarities Legend

Post by silver.paladin » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:51 am

By the way, when are the recipes going to be available?  Any chance of there being some kind of dragon food available?   [smiley=charming.gif]
Oct 30, away until further notice

animemaster

Post by animemaster » Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:56 am

Did somebody mention tokens? :D