Commercial Links.30/08/07

Everything else about the website.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dragsamou
Administrator

Commercial Links.30/08/07

Post by dragsamou » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:42 am

Hi Members.
As all Commercial links have been partially desactivated for the moment.I would appreciate that any Commercial MTG shops will be named simply MTG Shop 1,MTG shop 2,etc...Priority is for Members of the Magiclibrarities Community.As usual if you have any questions about it,feel free to ask,I will gladly answer.Thanks.
Last edited by dragsamou on Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Midtown

Post by Midtown » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:30 am

That will cheapen the web site. The magic Library died with Ralph. All I see is desolation. A wasteland before my eyes. The empty black abyss.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:44 am

Midtown wrote:That will cheapen the web site. The magic Library died with Ralph. All I see is desolation. A wasteland before my eyes. The empty black abyss.
Hi Sir.
Let me first get a Coffee,bit early in Paris(Not for me though),then I answer to that Poetic MTG Post from you.To be updated in few minutes.
So here we go.
First thing,I can easily support financially the Magiclibrarities Website from A to Z and this for the years to come.Then,I have been into International Business for over 25 years,and I believe,I was really not a bad one.Now,let's go on the Links Page:
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/library-links.html
Out of the 20 places mentioned here,I know Only 10 of them,so why I should make advertisement for MTG shops that I do not know?
You do not have to forget also,that I'm the one who spent $$$$$$$....in those places,not the contrary.Did I ever received a present,a scan for the Website,etc....Answer is No,except Very few of them.
Also,in the Past through some of the links that was there,I did get Really bad experiences,and I simply do not want that this happens again to Magiclibrarities Members.
Now,let's go onto what we call the Business part,do you believe that Once, the Website will be Fully Updated with over 7000 Scans,an International Community growing,and so many improvements done,that some of these shops won't be More than interested to have a Banner on here?
At that time,it will be a possibility that I add some of them,not by necessity but simply because it can be a plus for the Magiclibrarities website,and this will be subject of Negociations between me and them and I can be more than picky on my choice for the safety of the Members.
Priority will be given for the MTG shops that I know Very well and that always provide me a Great Service.So reading this,you realize that I'm not against Commercial Links,but not for Money reasons.
Now,let's go onto the part of "The Magic Library died with Ralph",I really do not see what this has to do with Commercial links as they were fully everywhere at the time,he was taking care of the website,reasons are elsewhere,and do not forget also that Members who supported financially the website as Ralph was a Student were Very few,a lot of Members did make a Lot of money through the website,but Never offered or supported the Website either financially or by simply helping it and this is the Real Truth.Lurkers are Legions on here and they take full advantage of the work that has been done by some of the Members but when it comes to help in any ways or take money out from the pocket,well here comes the Desolation,Wasteland,and Black Abyss that you talk about.Have a look at the Credit Section since I took the Website in May,how many Members gave a little something.....3.See my point.
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/library-credits.html
I do not talk about Members having No financial capacity or very few,and that are helping me by others ways,and I'm More than grateful to those.
I remind you that without the Support of Members,even if I have money or quite a Nice Rarities Collection,not that much I can do.I'm more than open to discuss any point that I just made with anyone.Alexis.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Midtown

Post by Midtown » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:16 am

Wow I was tripping on Mushrooms last nigth when I wrote that. To picture you waking up early on a cool Paris morning, going to get a coffee to respond to my post has blown my mind. Such dedication. Maybe you do have what it takes to raise the torch, and I wish you luck. I see flowers comming into bloom. The colours melt.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:02 am

Midtown wrote:Wow I was tripping on Mushrooms last nigth when I wrote that. To picture you waking up early on a cool Paris morning, going to get a coffee to respond to my post has blown my mind. Such dedication. Maybe you do have what it takes to raise the torch, and I wish you luck. I see flowers comming into bloom. The colours melt.
Hi.
Glad to see that you was only tripping on Mushrooms,I was scared that you turned into a Preacher :-D
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.