Rules on the Forum. Last Update 19/10/2007.

Everything else about the website.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dragsamou
Administrator

Rules on the Forum. Last Update 19/10/2007.

Post by dragsamou » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:20 pm

Hi Members.
From now on some Rules will apply to some sections of the Forum. I do not expect those to be popular but respected. In case some of them will be transgress, this will result in deleting of topics and banishment of Members.
Also, I will be much more precise about the different status of Members and what advantages will occur when you are a certain level. I will keep you informed. Thanks for your understanding.
Last edited by dragsamou on Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:41 am

Hi Members.
Just to let you know that a big meeting is taking place with the Moderators and that a lot of things are talked about. After that long meeting, rules will be fully valid, mentioned on an Announcement and Moderators will take care that they are respected. Thanks for your understanding.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:08 pm

Hi Members.
As Moderators's meeting takes forever for different reasons, and I'm extremely busy myself, anyway, I have decided to take off the Word censor for Ebay, at one Condition:
I do not want to see Ebay or Any MTG Commercial websites mentioned anywhere else than the Auction sites reports section, otherwise I will put Immediately the Posts or Topics in the scheduled for deletion section or in the Different Auction site report section.
Rules will took place, once the meeting with the Moderators Team is over.
Thanks for your understanding.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.