Updates

Everything else about the website.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

stu55
Librarities Legend

Updates

Post by stu55 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:21 pm

Um, when is the site getting updated with pictures and what not?

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Updates

Post by dragsamou » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:52 pm

stu55 wrote:Um, when is the site getting updated with pictures and what not?
Hi.
These last monthes, I have way more important things to do than updating the website, and I'm not so much at my home.Also, I'm depending on Member Misterfoilcard to provide high quality scans of the latest promos and others.The next update will be the Box set cards only.In between all the latest promos have been added, just the scans are missing.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Mister Foilcard
Librarities Legend

Post by Mister Foilcard » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:30 pm

Hi Alexis,

what do you want next? What should I scan for the website?
I have some scans of new promo cards but not unfortunatly not all. Within the next days you will get them.
Because I'm not playing tournaments anymore, my access to new cards is limited. Sometimes it takes a long time to get the newest ones. Especially japanese Promo cards is a big problem for me.
If there's a possibilty to get the newest stuff from Japan, so I will be glad. Is there a member from Japan, who can help me (and so helping the site of course)?
And if someone can help me to get the newest FNM or JSS or Gateway cards, so it will be no problem to have earlythe scans of the newest cards.
Often members sell their new promo cards on ebay. But to offer me the cards is a good way to help.

Hans-Dietrich

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:11 pm

Mister Foilcard wrote:Hi Alexis,

what do you want next? What should I scan for the website?
I have some scans of new promo cards but not unfortunatly not all. Within the next days you will get them.
Because I'm not playing tournaments anymore, my access to new cards is limited. Sometimes it takes a long time to get the newest ones. Especially japanese Promo cards is a big problem for me.
If there's a possibilty to get the newest stuff from Japan, so I will be glad. Is there a member from Japan, who can help me (and so helping the site of course)?
And if someone can help me to get the newest FNM or JSS or Gateway cards, so it will be no problem to have earlythe scans of the newest cards.
Often members sell their new promo cards on ebay. But to offer me the cards is a good way to help.

Hans-Dietrich
Hi Hans.
When we will proceed with our Hachette trade, you will get a bunch of new promos to scan, and others for your personal collection, just send me an E-mail with your Updated list, that I don't send stuff you did get in between.Also, I will update soon the Box Set cards.Take care.Alexis.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

stu55
Librarities Legend

Post by stu55 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Still, no updates? If we cant get this site updated soon, I think we should try to find new ownership or at least have some one in charge that can put in the scans and information

magic-belgium
Librarities Legend

Post by magic-belgium » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:45 pm

Many think the same here.

Alexis is the only one to have logins and passwords...

stu55
Librarities Legend

Post by stu55 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:56 pm

I dont want to suggest this, but maybe we just need to start a new site if we cant get this one going again....

magic-belgium
Librarities Legend

Post by magic-belgium » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:27 am

This is what I offered a couple of weeks ago here, but no one really answered...

So I can take care of this, but I can't be the only one in the desert.

equi-nox76
Legendary Blue Spell Blaster

Ups

Post by equi-nox76 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:55 pm

I just heard that Alexis will return probably next week, so I would rather wait, maybe the problem will be solved soon.
Chris

yawg07
Legendary Chairman of Altered Art

Post by yawg07 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:47 am

magic-belgium wrote:This is what I offered a couple of weeks ago here, but no one really answered...

So I can take care of this, but I can't be the only one in the desert.
I'll join you in that desert, Patrick ...

magic-belgium
Librarities Legend

Post by magic-belgium » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:05 am

Thanks !

As I said to stu on msn, first thing to do is write down the description of what could be the website of one's dream.

And we'll start from here.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:01 am

Hi Members.
Was away for quite long time, because I was having some very important personal problems to deal with.Things will get back to normal now.
Thanks for your understanding.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

magic-belgium
Librarities Legend

Post by magic-belgium » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:29 am

Alexis,

Are you still willing to update the website, as it is a lot of work and it's nearly been a year since there has been any major updates ?

We understand how difficult it is to deal with this site's administration, and how time consuming it is, but I guess some decision must be taken.

If we check back the updates on the website, we can see very few of them.

equi-nox76
Legendary Blue Spell Blaster

UPS

Post by equi-nox76 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:18 am

dragsamou wrote:…Was away for quite long time, because I was having some very important personal problems to deal with. Things will get back to normal now.
magic-belgium wrote:If we check back the updates on the website, we can see very few of them.
But we have to understand too, that personal problems are more important than updates on a website. It's still a community and no enterprise on the stock market.

If the problems are solved now, I'm sure ups will be made soon.
Maybe it would be a good idea for the future to give some admin’s more rights to be able to make ups too?

Chris

hortar
Librarities Hero

Post by hortar » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:28 am

dragsamou wrote:Hi Members.
Was away for quite long time, because I was having some very important personal problems to deal with.Things will get back to normal now.
Welcome home Alexis,

I agree that personal problems should be above any other issues.
My Projects:
All Portuguese Stuff
20 Beta Rares, Korean Cards,
Limited Editions (Russian, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese)
Japanese Chronicles
Promos