DCI>WPN>Gateway

Everything else about the website.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

DCI>WPN>Gateway

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:26 am

Alexis;

I noticed that you started using the WPN logo in place of the Gateway Logo.

My understanding is that WPN is an organizational name for part of the DCI organization and is responsible for several programs, one of which is Gateway. As a TO I order Gateway prize support from WPN as well as other support that is not part of Gateway--such as FNM, Pre release and Game Day stuff. I think the Gateway program is stilll seperate and we should use the Gateway logo for that section.

I may not be correct on this and am posting here so others can correct me if I am wrong.

Gary

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: DCI>WPN>Gateway

Post by dragsamou » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:14 am

mystical_tutor wrote:Alexis;

I noticed that you started using the WPN logo in place of the Gateway Logo.

My understanding is that WPN is an organizational name for part of the DCI organization and is responsible for several programs, one of which is Gateway. As a TO I order Gateway prize support from WPN as well as other support that is not part of Gateway--such as FNM, Pre release and Game Day stuff. I think the Gateway program is stilll seperate and we should use the Gateway logo for that section.

I may not be correct on this and am posting here so others can correct me if I am wrong.

Gary
Hi Gary
That's correct, I really wonder why I have created the WPN subsection as the cards that are in it, are GATEWAY cards, since retailers received Gateway Kits, I will need to modified and fixed all this.The Only exception is Japan, where they do not have Gateway program, so I need to find out how to name them and probably put them in another subsection, just more things to fix #-o
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:24 pm

dragsamou wrote:..., just more things to fix #-o
We work at keeping you busy--knowing you just love it......

Gary

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:20 pm

mystical_tutor wrote:
dragsamou wrote:..., just more things to fix #-o
We work at keeping you busy--knowing you just love it......

Gary
Hi Gary
No, to be honnest, I don't love it, upgrading the website represent thousand of hours, so for the WPN Promos section, I will simply fixed by changing the title, really don't feel to erased and add again 72 cards, knowing that to add a single card with scans and info it's about 3 minutes :wink:
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.