forum cleanup phase 2

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Ralph Herold
Legendary Magic Library Administrator

forum cleanup phase 2

Post by Ralph Herold » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:23 pm

Dear members,

I am happy to announce that, finally, the first phase of the forum cleanup has been completed. The old forum part has been completely checked for valuable information, and all threads in the active forum exceeding the age of three months after their last post have been moved or removed. At this point, I wish to thank members dragsamou and l0qii for their good work.

Phase 2 will take care of two different areas: inactive members and the Archive. Expect subsequent threads to address both areas.

Note that due to the deletion of threads, the post counter of each member is going down (thanks to hammr7 for pointing this out a while ago). I rate this effect harmless. The status of a member is not to be based upon the frequency he posts. What he posts is all that matters.

I am considering to grant selected members an individual rank to honor their commitment to the website. Details under which condition ranks are assigned are yet to be determined. Suggestions are welcome.