Update?

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

bigfatkitty
Legendary Overweight Cat Warrior

Post by bigfatkitty » Thu May 03, 2007 2:01 pm

There's no denying the amount of time other member's have contributed by providing info, scans, etc. It's just a shame that all of this work stops on Ralph's desk and is not fully utilized by being updated on the site.

Again, there has been no update for 3 1/2 months. I know new information has been sent to Ralph. He's just a roadblock at this point if he doesn't allow a trusted few to help out with the updates.
Solitary Member of Dragsamou's 'Dirty Frenchie' Fan Club.
Worshiped by all Netherlandians.

TerraFrost
Legendary Creature For Hire

Post by TerraFrost » Fri May 04, 2007 4:04 pm

dragsamou wrote:
TerraFrost wrote:If you're unhappy with some aspect of this site, you can always start your own rarities site up. There's gotta be some way of doing that without stepping on this sites' toes.
Hi.
Shall I remind All Members what happen when Bob could not manage the site anymore....And how Ralph manage to keep it with the help of some influent Members at that time.Shall I remind also,if this website exist it's because of the thousands of hours spent by some members,to provide scans and infos,etc...What a lack of respect with that Brilliant post =D>
There's an expression - put up or shut up. I don't think critics should be "shut up" (sometimes "putting up" is entirely unfeasible), however, I do think that "putting up" is often preferable to constant criticism (if nothing else, trying to "put up" can abate criticism, just as mahdishain said).

MAPtheMOP
Librarities Hero

Post by MAPtheMOP » Fri May 04, 2007 7:09 pm

Please stop speculating about the end of the page. Wait until Ralph will leave his comment about this. But I'm sure he'll point out that work will go on and he only needs time for private affairs.
I'm a webmaster too and I know how difficult it can be to work on such a project and manage all the other things in life.
It doesn't matter when the next update will come. But think about how helpful your grumble in this situation is.
My English is too bad? I know, old boy..! German is much better! ;) Greetings to Google translating tool!
Keep on MOPing!