Missing Scan and Pic on Magic Rarities. 31/03/2015

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Hi Members

I have tried as best as I can for the moment to update the missing Promos cards list on the website, I'm sure that a lot are missing.Thanks to let me know which ones.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

ouallada
Librarities Legend

Post by ouallada » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Alexis,

What about adding in some of the missing test prints and fillers? I understand that it's pretty much a thankless job to be doing that but if the site is going to be a depository of information it might as well be an exhaustive depository.

Where would unofficial cards like Splatter come under?

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:28 pm

ouallada wrote:Alexis,

What about adding in some of the missing test prints and fillers? I understand that it's pretty much a thankless job to be doing that but if the site is going to be a depository of information it might as well be an exhaustive depository.

Where would unofficial cards like Splatter come under?
Hi
The problem is very simple, there's so many things to add, so many new promos and in so many languages, so many hours to find out where they come from, and that represent so many hours of updating, so I can't do everything, I have to proceed by order.Regarding the Test Prints and Fillers, I have to totally change the actual version(HTML) on Magic Rarities to the new one that I use now, and to do this, I need all the scans of the existing Test Prints and Fillers, to be sent to Hans, so he can work on them and then that I add them once the section is created.If some Members want this to happens, I need to replace the existing scans by the new ones and All at once, meaning 15 for the fillers and with the new ones, same thing for the test prints.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

axcel
Librarities Member

Post by axcel » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:11 am

I can provide scans of all recent judge promos (except Dark Ritual), but the only problem is that regardless of the settings I use, I can't get clear, "neutral" foil effect like the scans already on Librarities - the "DCI" in the textbox always has this blueish or greenish effect.

Any advice?

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:23 pm

axcel wrote:I can provide scans of all recent judge promos (except Dark Ritual), but the only problem is that regardless of the settings I use, I can't get clear, "neutral" foil effect like the scans already on Librarities - the "DCI" in the textbox always has this blueish or greenish effect.

Any advice?
Hi
For any questions regarding scanning PM Mister Foilcard (Hans).
Thanks.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri May 28, 2010 12:36 am

ouallada wrote:Just curious, where is the Robot Chicken card going to be included in all this, if it is going to be included at all? I think it deserves an inclusion as an official Wizards card, and for being quite rare.
Hi
This was in the wrong topic to ask about it :wink:
This one should be better.
And the answer, is that I really don't know, as I'm way too overbusy with already existing sections and subsections to be added or modified. I think, that i'm gonna be obliged to recruit Members for Specific tasks, otherwise i'm gonna be drawning very soon. I should post about this in the Website General in not so long.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:32 pm

I've got some scans to contribute, whom do I send them to?

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:52 pm

berkumps wrote:I've got some scans to contribute, whom do I send them to?
Hi Mark

If it's scans of cards for the Promos, Gary's The Man. If it's scans of MTG Products, etc...To be in the index, etc...It's me.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.