Where does this fit, or does it fit at all?

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Gryfalia
Legendary Epic Store Owner

Where does this fit, or does it fit at all?

Post by Gryfalia » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:40 pm

I'm trying to figure out where a certainly type of misprint belongs (and it very well might be 'not here at all').

I have been working on opening a rather stupid amount of Chinese 5th dawn. As I've been doing this I have noticed that approximately half of the Lantern of Insights have a rather distinctive misprint, somewhat like a big smudge. This has happened over many boxes, over many cases, so it's not an uncommon happening.

So, to the point, is that something this site covers or would that be elsewhere? Since it seems to be VERY common, it seems to be similar to the Hairy Runesword or something of the like. It sounds kinda more like a Squt thing, but I'm not 100% sure he cares either..;-)

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Where does this fit, or does it fit at all?

Post by dragsamou » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:54 pm

Gryfalia wrote:I'm trying to figure out where a certainly type of misprint belongs (and it very well might be 'not here at all').

I have been working on opening a rather stupid amount of Chinese 5th dawn. As I've been doing this I have noticed that approximately half of the Lantern of Insights have a rather distinctive misprint, somewhat like a big smudge. This has happened over many boxes, over many cases, so it's not an uncommon happening.

So, to the point, is that something this site covers or would that be elsewhere? Since it seems to be VERY common, it seems to be similar to the Hairy Runesword or something of the like. It sounds kinda more like a Squt thing, but I'm not 100% sure he cares either..;-)
Hi Ken.
In the Future,this Misprint will have his space like so many others probably in a Section called: Standard Misprints :wink:
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

silver.paladin
Librarities Legend

Post by silver.paladin » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:26 pm

dragsamou wrote: Hi Ken.
In the Future,this Misprint will have his space like so many others probably in a Section called: Standard Misprints :wink:
Just somewhat curious, why would you create a section on here for Standard misprints? Doesn't Squt still do this; or has he stopped keeping track of misprints, or is there a want to have a second website recording misprints? If there is a general consensus (or executive decision) to keep misprints recorded on here, is there a possibility that could be reached with Squt, allowing him co-moderator status (or whatever it is called) and if he is willing, that he could keep a section like this up to date?
My personal opinion (even though I do not know Squt well) is that he is more or less the expert around here for Misprints - and does it make sense to duplicate (even if visually it is not a duplicate) the same misprints in this way?

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:42 am

silver.paladin wrote:
dragsamou wrote: Hi Ken.
Just somewhat curious, why would you create a section on here for Standard misprints? Doesn't Squt still do this; or has he stopped keeping track of misprints, or is there a want to have a second website recording misprints? If there is a general consensus (or executive decision) to keep misprints recorded on here, is there a possibility that could be reached with Squt, allowing him co-moderator status (or whatever it is called) and if he is willing, that he could keep a section like this up to date?
My personal opinion (even though I do not know Squt well) is that he is more or less the expert around here for Misprints - and does it make sense to duplicate (even if visually it is not a duplicate) the same misprints in this way?
Hi.
I do not intend to open a Misprints Sections for the moment,and to be honnest I didn't even think about it.When I was talking about the future and his own space,I was refering to the Standard Misprints section of Squt.
Hope,it's clear now :wink:
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.