Magic Librarities Holiday Gift Exchange - Revised Edition

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

hortar
Librarities Hero

Post by hortar » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:17 pm

I received my package on time.

Unfortunately I had some health problems on my family in the last month, that put my life mess up.
I'm very sorry for that.
My gift will be send to member during the next days
Once again I want to give my apologies to all members that participate on this great idea.
My Projects:
All Portuguese Stuff
20 Beta Rares, Korean Cards,
Limited Editions (Russian, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese)
Japanese Chronicles
Promos

yvel
Librarities Legend

Post by yvel » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:22 pm

pickle.69 wrote:didn't buy this anywhere !

THANKS SANTA very cool idea!!!

=D> =D> :-O Good one !

yvel
Librarities Legend

Post by yvel » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:29 pm

What other member get ?

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:30 pm

I haven't received yet, not sure who drew my name.

Mr.C
Librarities Legend

Post by Mr.C » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:27 am

dragsamou wrote:Hi.
To the Member that was supposed to send me something and that wrote to Mike and Wendy in these last few days:
Can you ask my person if he would take some paypal money to acquire these things?
Either you send 500$ or keep the money, because I find this pretty rude [-X
I honestly apologize, but, seriously, your wants are pretty hard for a 'normal' person to find. I am looking for the foil 10th edition cards that you need, because those I at least have a chance to find. However, I know how strict you are on conditions, and I am only picking up pack fresh cards. It's really hard to look for items that possibly one of the largest MtG collector's doesn't have already.

I actually had prepared to send a Foil AA Ertai, in Portuguese, but you don't have that on your list.

Truly sorry, I'll remind myself not to enter next year, because it *is* hard to find some stuff here :(

And on a brighter not, thanks to Mr. Santa from Swede! :)

The weirdest thing was that I already had a Chinese Ancient Kavu signed by Glen Angus, and also a Dralnu's Pet! How weird of a coincidence is that... :p

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:07 am

Mr.C wrote:
dragsamou wrote:Hi.
To the Member that was supposed to send me something and that wrote to Mike and Wendy in these last few days:
Can you ask my person if he would take some paypal money to acquire these things?
Either you send 500$ or keep the money, because I find this pretty rude [-X
I honestly apologize, but, seriously, your wants are pretty hard for a 'normal' person to find. I am looking for the foil 10th edition cards that you need, because those I at least have a chance to find. However, I know how strict you are on conditions, and I am only picking up pack fresh cards. It's really hard to look for items that possibly one of the largest MtG collector's doesn't have already.

I actually had prepared to send a Foil AA Ertai, in Portuguese, but you don't have that on your list.

Truly sorry, I'll remind myself not to enter next year, because it *is* hard to find some stuff here :(

And on a brighter not, thanks to Mr. Santa from Swede! :)

The weirdest thing was that I already had a Chinese Ancient Kavu signed by Glen Angus, and also a Dralnu's Pet! How weird of a coincidence is that... :p
Hi Valter.
I know that I'm the "Worst Nightmare" a Member can pick for Exchange gift.
A Foil AA Ertai in Portuguese even if it's not on my list is just perfect for me
Happy New Year.Alexis.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Jeppe
Librarities Legend

Post by Jeppe » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:35 pm

So, how did things turn out in the end? Did all recieve gifts? Oh, and thanks for doing this Analog & MoonSprite - it was fun. and thanks again santa :wink:
My cat collection and my Scathe Zombies collection
Do you have cards that I'm looking for? Let me know!

Mr.C
Librarities Legend

Post by Mr.C » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:37 am

Jeppe wrote:So, how did things turn out in the end? Did all recieve gifts? Oh, and thanks for doing this Analog & MoonSprite - it was fun. and thanks again santa :wink:
Alexis has still not received his.

I;ve PM'ed him asking a few questions about possible good gifts (i.e. stuff he doesn't have already), but no answer. Does anyone know where he is, or if he has logged on recently?

equi-nox76
Legendary Blue Spell Blaster

Shichifukujin Dragon

Post by equi-nox76 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:42 pm

Mr.C wrote:I;ve PM'ed him asking a few questions about possible good gifts (i.e. stuff he doesn't have already), but no answer. Does anyone know where he is, or if he has logged on recently?
He's picking up the Shichifukujin Dragon I think :wink:
Chris

Mr.C
Librarities Legend

Re: Shichifukujin Dragon

Post by Mr.C » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:07 am

equi-nox76 wrote:
Mr.C wrote:I;ve PM'ed him asking a few questions about possible good gifts (i.e. stuff he doesn't have already), but no answer. Does anyone know where he is, or if he has logged on recently?
He's picking up the Shichifukujin Dragon I think :wink:
Chris
Are you serious?

Yeah, it will be pretty nice if he doesn't already have what I have here :)