Global Dealers

Everything about Interesting Magic-related Auction Sites auctions, Auction Sites Problems, Inquiries and MTG Commercial Websites.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:29 pm

NeRo wrote:
mystical_tutor wrote:LOL... Thanks, I completly missed them.
seems to be a common problem. i asked the support what to do when not speaking russian and received an email containing this link: http://clip2net.com/clip/m64515/1303326 ... -150kb.jpg :wink:
Now that is real support........

NeRo
Librarities Legend

Post by NeRo » Fri May 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:I have purchased from cardplace.ru, and was disappointed with the quality of a few of the cards received, but they atleast accept PayPal.
sadly i have made the same experience recently.

axcel
Librarities Member

Post by axcel » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Is anybody still maintaining this topic?

I'd like to add http://masmagic.es/ to the list. It doesn't have a huge stock, but I found some cards that were real pain in the you-know-where for me to find, so it all depends on what are you looking for... The customer service was probably the best I have ever experienced and after I received the cards, I wrote them a "thank you" email, casually mentioning that I've just recommended them to a friend. The answer was like "oh, I see your friend collects Rebecca Guay, I've added something extra from my personal collection". It turned out to be some signed Spanish cards, so it was a nice addition to her global Rebecca. ;)

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Post by l0qii » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Any info on possible Korean dealers would be very helpful.

Blood
Librarities Hero

Post by Blood » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:50 pm

axcel wrote:Is anybody still maintaining this topic?

I'd like to add http://masmagic.es/ to the list. It doesn't have a huge stock, but I found some cards that were real pain in the you-know-where for me to find, so it all depends on what are you looking for... The customer service was probably the best I have ever experienced and after I received the cards, I wrote them a "thank you" email, casually mentioning that I've just recommended them to a friend. The answer was like "oh, I see your friend collects Rebecca Guay, I've added something extra from my personal collection". It turned out to be some signed Spanish cards, so it was a nice addition to her global Rebecca. ;)
Thanks for the info! I just put an order in with them and I am in the US. I will let you all know how it goes. They have plenty of Salvat cards in stock! Jason
Last edited by Blood on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:11 pm

l0qii wrote:Any info on possible Korean dealers would be very helpful.
I have this information: http://www.fourf.co.kr/ (Korean only)

I can not vouch in any way for the dealer or his business. I have met him but have never dealt with him online.

Gary

Ertai's Familiar
Librarities Legend

Post by Ertai's Familiar » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:52 pm

I can tell you PlayFirstKorea (not the site Gary listed) sucks. Prices are way high and the guy/guys/gal are unwilling to budge even when good evidence contrary to their prices is presented.
squt: Sweet! That's the best trade - one that doesn't cost a thing.

pickle.69: NO DRINK ON THE FUCKING TABLE

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Ertai's Familiar wrote:
I can tell you PlayFirstKorea (not the site Gary listed) sucks. Prices are way high and the guy/guys/gal are unwilling to budge even when good evidence contrary to their prices is presented.
One of the reasons for that is because of the way customs does things. It is very expensive to import things so the local dealers have a corner on the market--even the internet market.

Korea has "strict" laws against gambling and customs officials, on a whim, can declare Magic cards as gambling. The customs fee goes way up if you are even allowed to have the cards.

So they don't have to budge. Any price you present is irrelevant.

Gary

Blood
Librarities Hero

Post by Blood » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:25 pm

axcel wrote:Is anybody still maintaining this topic?

Blood wrote:Thanks for the info! I just put an order in with them and I am in the US. I will let you all know how it goes. They have plenty of Salvat cards in stock! Jason
This order was top notch. The cards were all graded perfectly, and the speed of delivery was less than a week, which is great for global shipments. I got a some of the Salvat cards I was looking for, MINT, and I would 100% recommend them to anyone on here. Jason

axcel
Librarities Member

Post by axcel » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Blood wrote:This order was top notch. The cards were all graded perfectly, and the speed of delivery was less than a week, which is great for global shipments. I got a some of the Salvat cards I was looking for, MINT, and I would 100% recommend them to anyone on here. Jason
I'm glad my recommendation led you to such a satisfying purchase. :)

effai
Legendary Mahamoti Djinn Collector

Post by effai » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:40 pm

axcel wrote:
Blood wrote:This order was top notch. The cards were all graded perfectly, and the speed of delivery was less than a week, which is great for global shipments. I got a some of the Salvat cards I was looking for, MINT, and I would 100% recommend them to anyone on here. Jason
I'm glad my recommendation led you to such a satisfying purchase. :)
I ordered some cards there too, and don't regret it either ! Although the website still has lots of bugs, my order came safely and as described !
Thanks for the link !
Mahamoti djinn & Terror global sets => I need your help !
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7846&p=69149#p69149
Other Global sets wantlist : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9454&p=84467#p84467

Default User
Librarities Hero

Russian stores

Post by Default User » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:26 am

I'm currently doing business with Amberson.ru, which normally only sells inside Russia, but the owner was nice enough to allow me to buy a pretty nice selection of cards. The site is only in russian, but card names are in english and they have (had :-P ) plenty of foils. His prices were also very good compared to the other stores.

Now we only have to figure out how to get my money to him without too much hassle at our respective banks. I'll save the rant against the IBAN-code implementation to later, but last year it was rediculous as my banks IT-system could not handle anything but those.

I'll let you guys know if everything goes well, as Konstatin seems to be a very nice guy and maybe he opens the business to sell globally, if everything goes well.
Global old art Lightning Bolt collector, mainly missing fwb and Summer.

magic-belgium
Librarities Legend

Post by magic-belgium » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:46 pm

You can use moneybookers and now Paypal to send him money.

I'm using moneybookers for my Russian contact. It works perfectly, and the fees are reasonable provided his account is a personal one.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:46 pm

What is the website address for Amberson.ru? I'd like to check out the website (and it's inventory), but www.amberson.ru did not work.

Clay

effai
Legendary Mahamoti Djinn Collector

Post by effai » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:What is the website address for Amberson.ru? I'd like to check out the website (and it's inventory), but www.amberson.ru did not work.

Clay
check amberson.mtg.ru

they unfortunately don't have any Mahamoti 10th russian foil, nor any Innistrad Full Moon's Rise russian foil :'-(
Mahamoti djinn & Terror global sets => I need your help !
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7846&p=69149#p69149
Other Global sets wantlist : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9454&p=84467#p84467