Crazy expensive misprints on ebay

Everything about Interesting Magic-related Auction Sites auctions, Auction Sites Problems, Inquiries and MTG Commercial Websites.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Gryfalia
Legendary Epic Store Owner

Post by Gryfalia » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:18 pm

And except for the Scalebane, none of those misprints are really rare. In fact, I think I have most of them (except the miscut, of course). But, well, most of them are being put up by one person. I think the old logic of 'you can always lower the price to sell it if it's too high, but not raise it if it sells' is kicking in...
He's just this guy, ya know?

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Ok, other than the City of Brass which is an obvious miscut... Can those other two really be called miscuts? LMAO they look simply like off-centres to me.

I am not much of a misprint/miscut collector so I may be wrong but man if those are considered more valueable due to being "miscut" rather than just considered "off-centre" (which normally brings value down) then I better check through my collection
cha-ching! $$$

Hey, I can pop all of my perfectly mint yet off-centre PSA 8 & 9 cards out of their cases cause they can be sold as MISCUTS for more money LOL

:-D