Beta Booster Box

Everything about Interesting Magic-related Auction Sites auctions, Auction Sites Problems, Inquiries and MTG Commercial Websites.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

morphilou
Librarities Legend

Post by morphilou » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:43 am

thanks alex

i did not know for language

Appel

Post by Appel » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:48 pm

Must be a scammer. I tried contacting him for the funz, asked for shipping to The Netherlands, he replied he couldn't do that. So in my reply I offered him 500 dollars higher then his Buy now price... He never responded. Who would say no to 500 extra bucks? Nobody would! :wink:

A couple of months ago there was also a similar advertisement, that was offering several revised boxes (but on the pictures there was also a beta box) He told me he had over 15 boxes, which were from his recently deceased grandfather bla bla bla.

I asked for some pictures that had something on them with his username written on it. He ofc, never responded, and now he is banned. Not only for the fake boxes, but also because he was also offering I-Phones and scamming people with those as well.

(He put a picture of an I-Phone there, listed it as an auction, and then he wrote in the description area, that the biddings were like a donation for his daughter so he could buy her an I-Phone! :-D Some idiots even made a bid and then complained they never received something... ](*,) )