No Love for an Alpha Starter on eBay?!

Everything about Interesting Magic-related Auction Sites auctions, Auction Sites Problems, Inquiries and MTG Commercial Websites.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter

No Love for an Alpha Starter on eBay?!

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:38 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Magic-Alpha-S ... ED:GB:1123

Ok, I am guessing the last few seconds of the auctions are going to go nuts but it has 19 hours left to go and only 255 Euro, always get tempted by these things.

I guess because they only ship to Germany and only have 2 feedback as a buyer people are a bit wary of spending a lot of cash.

Looking forward to finding out what these things go for, if I was actively pursuing a Starter collection I would need one of these and a Beta to complete it.

thulnanth
Librarities Legend

Re: No Love for an Alpha Starter on eBay?!

Post by thulnanth » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:15 am

Hey GlobalBoosterHunter,

Yeah, the feedback does it for me... I don't care how much I want it, I'm not paying 4 figures to someone with 2 feedback. [-X

Oh, and the German only shipping can't help. :-P

Take it easy,
Jared
Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.

Knutsen
Legendary Old Card Frame Enthusiast

Post by Knutsen » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:28 am

Just contacted the seller and would also be very careful with these auctions ... :-D

Got a story why pickup isn't possible (many different jobs and nearly no time at home), why PayPal isn't possible (he got duped twice via PayPal) and where the items come from (his dad bought them in the 90's). :-O

GlobalBoosterHunter
Legendary Aussie Booster Hunter

Post by GlobalBoosterHunter » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:32 pm