Different "M" cards?

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Celebrindor

Different "M" cards?

Post by Celebrindor » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:24 am

I recently heard a rumor that there were 3 different variations of the "M" card - one with a white "M", one with a silver/gray "M" and one without the circle around the "M".  Can anyone confirm this?  (Mine has a white "M" and a circle).  On a similar note, does anyone else's have a little bit of gray in the bottom of the left 'leg' of the "M"?

mt2_aod

Re: Different "M" cards?

Post by mt2_aod » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:51 am

I think it is people just seeing things differently.
I forgot that they had the circle because mine is so hard to see.  It is still there.  My M also has a grey dot matrix across it.  Close up it looks silver/grey but further away it is white.  Just my opinion.  One of my friends also has one and his is the same as mine and they were acquired on opposite ends on the country.  

ende73

Re: Different "M" cards?

Post by ende73 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:21 am

celebrindor wrote:I recently heard a rumor that there were 3 different variations of the "M" card - one with a white "M", one with a silver/gray "M" and one without the circle around the "M".  Can anyone confirm this?  (Mine has a white "M" and a circle).  On a similar note, does anyone else's have a little bit of gray in the bottom of the left 'leg' of the "M"?
Mine looks exactly like yours, and I have never seen any siginificantly different versions either.