Re: the flaming new members post

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dry_cereal

Post by dry_cereal » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:48 am

valid...I have them, I just dont send them because I can never allocate all of them at the same time.  Also, I'm embarassed that I sat on your demo teams.  :-/

anyway, back to the topic at hand...

pickle.69

Post by pickle.69 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:51 am

dry_cereal wrote:valid...I have them, I just dont send them because I can never allocate all of them at the same time.  Also, I'm embarassed that I sat on your demo teams.  :-/

anyway, back to the topic at hand...
well ok accepted and who should I hate now?
And isn`t going off topic the best we did in the last few weeks?

Muldoon

Post by Muldoon » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:30 am

You sat on the demo teams? :o  [smiley=scared.gif] BEN  [smiley=dissappointed.gif]  :'(
At least send them to him anyway ok and richard take good care of them even if they're bent...
And dang, I hope your ass survived, those demo teams can blow up a stone wall so I think your butt would be rather easy for them to demolish too ;D

sylvanstu

Post by sylvanstu » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:45 am

I hate sylvanstu for being childish and leaving us all here to laugh at. boo hoo grow up Michael [smiley=veryangry.gif]

bigfatkitty

Post by bigfatkitty » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:46 am

I guess I strongly dislike Flatmatt because he does not post enough nonsense to push MCM off the 'Top 15 Posters' list.

Sorry, I know he's not really new, but its all I could think of.

...and Cereal, I don't recall this thread being my idea, but I fully support it anyway.   [smiley=worried.gif]

Lasbrook

Post by Lasbrook » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:47 am

I really hate that Lasbrook guy, he's such an asshole to everyone he meets and contributes nothing to the community.  Also he's from Texas. And only two things come from texas, steers and queers.  

And he sure don't look like no steer.  ;D

bigfatkitty

Post by bigfatkitty » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:49 am

lasbrook wrote:I really hate that Lasbrook guy, he's such an asshole to everyone he meets and contributes nothing to the community.  Also he's from Texas. And only two things come from texas, steers and queers.  

And he sure don't look like no steer.  ;D
and steers can't type.   :(

MagicRumorMill

Post by MagicRumorMill » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:52 am

bigfatkitty wrote: and steers can't type.   :(
Ah, but can queers steer?  Or can steers be queer?

I think not. :-X

silver.paladin

Post by silver.paladin » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:24 am

Rather than just flaming new members (too easy, not much joy in that), how about just flame Europeans?  Sure, its easy to flame a European, but it has made many an entertaining thread in the past.
And, since I am from Calgary, and our professional hockey club is the Calgary Flames, I feel that it is more than just a suggestion, but a responsibility to flame all European hockey nations.  Europeans need to learn how to play hockey better.  Take Germany for example - in the tournament held in North Dakota, Germany played 4 games, scored 1 goal and had 38 goals scored against.  How can Germany allow that kind of hockey play?  Shame, shame.  
Same with all the hockey nations, shame shame.  Canada destroyed them all.  Heck, even USA beat some Europeans, though, then again, Belarus beat USA.  Never even heard of anyone in Belarus knowing how to skate.  Oops, just re-read that, and now it sounds like I am flaming USA for hockey.  Oh well, USA can't play either.
Burn baby burn!   ::)

AXIOS

Post by AXIOS » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:25 am

i hate big fat bald dutchies..........ehmm...wait,
that would be me....
let me find another photograph.........hmm.....

AXIOS

Post by AXIOS » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:27 am

i've watched: southpark, bigger, better uncut several times and there is one song which stays in my head like..forever.

BLAME CANADA, BLAME CANADA......i just love that movie.

wait until we have the world championship speedskating.
we will see who has the best skaters.... [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]

silver.paladin

Post by silver.paladin » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:32 am

axios wrote:i've watched: southpark, bigger, better uncut several times and there is one song which stays in my head like..forever.

BLAME CANADA, BLAME CANADA......i just love that movie.

wait until we have the world championship speedskating.
we will see who has the best skaters.... [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]
Sure, blame Canada.  The Americans are always trying to find someone else to blame their problems on  ;D

Skating?  Except for hockey, ain't skating just a girly and sissy sport?   [smiley=smartass.gif]

bigfatkitty

Post by bigfatkitty » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:44 am

silver.paladin wrote:Sure, blame Canada.  The Americans are always trying to find someone else to blame their problems on  ;D[smiley=smartass.gif]
I'm all for blaming Canada.  Damn French colony!   [smiley=mad.gif]

Thrond

Post by Thrond » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:02 am

I blame Dragsamou, for he has a (by far) better job than me.  [smiley=mad.gif]

silver.paladin

Post by silver.paladin » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:26 am

bigfatkitty wrote: I'm all for blaming Canada.  Damn French colony!   [smiley=mad.gif]
French colony??  ay-yi-yi-carumba!
We is a damned English colony.  The English defeated the damnable French on the Plains of Abraham (not sure if this is where the Bible started or not).  And then proceeded to sack and burn the White House down for supporting those Frenchies.

Just so you know, being called French in Canada, is like being sworn at.  Its a bad thing.  So, go back and read your history books, and blame the Americans for the French Canadians.    [smiley=smartass.gif]