What is your weapon of choice?

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dragsamou

Re: What is your weapon of choice?

Post by dragsamou » Sat May 07, 2005 1:28 am

bigfatkitty wrote: A special Bastard price!  Something I'd be willing to pay if you could find a Japanese JSS Royal Assassin.   :-[
The Next Royal Assassin JSS that I will get will be yours ;)

bigfatkitty

Post by bigfatkitty » Sat May 07, 2005 11:13 pm

see....whining does pay off

spartan65

Post by spartan65 » Thu May 12, 2005 4:47 am

Greatsword
You preferred a weapon with 69% power over speed and 49% range over melee.  
You use a Greatsword.
Do the words Zweihander or Flamberge mean anything to you? You prefer a Greatsword, a massive, heavy blade frequently strong enough to cut down the rides of mounted warriors. Though slow, the impressive length and heft of a greatsword makes it capable even of breaking through armor. Your enemies will run from the deadly arcs of your blade as you bear down on them.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 89% on power

You scored higher than 65% on range

spartan65

Post by spartan65 » Thu May 12, 2005 4:48 am

poo i want to be all like ninja katana and cut ur head off and be super speedy yet overwhelming power

Porkinho

Post by Porkinho » Thu May 12, 2005 9:28 pm

Battle Axe
You preferred a weapon with 81% power over speed and 34% range over melee.  
You use a Battle Axe.
The heavy, double-headed end of a battle axe is not a good thing to stand in front of. The considerable leverage and length of a battle axe make its wielder a force of nature on the battlefield. Fun fact: the double-headed axe called a Labrys is often used as a symbol by lesbian activists. Anyway, your enemies will be cleft in twain by the mighty blows of your axe.

1- Diablo II influence for sure, I played barbarian with AXE, and went all the way (I'm an addict I confess) :>
2- lesbian activists... yeah right, as long as they have room for me, it's cool :D

flatmatt

Post by flatmatt » Fri May 13, 2005 3:06 am

Shotgun

You preferred a weapon with 58% power over speed and 65% range over melee.

You use a Shotgun. While not the fastest gun in the west, a shotgun's raw power and ease of use make it an extremely potent weapon. Some shotguns can also be loaded with many different types of ammunition, providing a versatility many guns don't have. Choosing your shots, you fell your opponents immediately and without pause.

Strange.

merfolkguy

Post by merfolkguy » Mon May 23, 2005 7:11 am

duelist pistols

compared to others in my demographic:
2% power
75% range

that's me, mr. sneak and fire