Drakaina's new blog + new illustration

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

ende73

Re: Drakaina's new blog + new illustration

Post by ende73 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:58 pm

silver.paladin wrote:
I am willing to wager that this is just an Italian problem  ;D

Oh, seeing stuff like SouthPark I had always got the impression these problems were typically Canadian  rather ;D

normalbrains

Post by normalbrains » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:34 am

ok i forgot about this thread but im glad i reread it and id like to make a few comments.

1.) i dont mind drakaina's self-promotion or nudity.

2.) i think its interesting how a person can look at this situation and see it as a revealing glimpse into the fact that im a conservative american and not an open-minded european. youre a deep man with a large brain, sir, and i salute you.

3.) my original post was just an observation on the irony of a "sexy pic" that prominantly features a dog's anus.

4.) i realize that i was scolded because herold is afraid i will scare off or offend the resident hot chick. or possibly, by defending her honor, he would move that much closer to winning her heart. trying to impress internet chicks is so five years ago.

Ralph Herold

Post by Ralph Herold » Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:50 am

normalbrains: I can not take you seriously in this matter any more. I suggest you stop posting in this thread unless you can add something of value.

silver.paladin

Post by silver.paladin » Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:48 am

ende73 wrote:

Oh, seeing stuff like SouthPark I had always got the impression these problems were typically Canadian  rather ;D
I know this is getting seriously off-topic here, but do you know that the creators of South Park are from Canada?   ;D   [smiley=ok.gif]

Back on topic (I know I said this before), but I want these tokens.  Jess, Alexis,Eric - can one of you guys sneak into Metagames and free some of these tokens?   [smiley=cheeky.gif]

Mr.C

Post by Mr.C » Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:42 am

4.) i realize that i was scolded because herold is afraid i will scare off or offend the resident hot chick. or possibly, by defending her honor, he would move that much closer to winning her heart. trying to impress internet chicks is so five years ago.
I didn't read this. I REALLY can't believe i read this.

On topic, I'll proabably want some of these tokens.

Also, i'd proabably like some older Metagame tokens, for my cycle DoJs... Are they expensive?

silver.paladin

Post by silver.paladin » Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:32 pm

mr.c wrote: On topic, I'll proabably want some of these tokens.

Also, i'd proabably like some older Metagame tokens, for my cycle DoJs... Are they expensive?
You have to remember, the older tokens are "prostitutes", so, they may be a tad expensive!   [smiley=laugh.gif]

ende73

Post by ende73 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:47 pm

silver.paladin wrote:
I know this is getting seriously off-topic here, but do you know that the creators of South Park are from Canada?   ;D   [smiley=ok.gif]

Last off-topic post here, I swear...  [smiley=goofy.gif]

Just wanted to say I didn't know that, and it only contributes in making me like Canadians even more  :) Self-irony is very important in today's sometimes overly-competitive society.

normalbrains

Post by normalbrains » Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:44 pm

the creators of south park are from colorado.

and i dont need any suggestions, thanks.