Square-cut cards

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Cizzio

Re: Square-cut cards

Post by Cizzio » Sat Oct 11, 2003 9:41 pm

lord_of_llanowar wrote:
btw, i noticed you want many summer magic too,
you prob allready know that www.gfmailorder.nl has many commons at about 20euro each, and also a bunch of good rares
and a blue hurricane for 4700(not to expensive i think)
Have someone bought cards from there before? Outside Holland (that i guess is the home country of the site)? Without any problems..

Lord_of_Llanowar

Post by Lord_of_Llanowar » Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:28 pm

well, i quess so, since they have their site in both english and dutch. i have both traded with them, and bought from them a couple of times before, and there very professional. So i quess they can easily deal with foregin countrys too.

this is statet in their delivery conditions

1. Delivery

Delivery starts the working day after GameForce has received payment, unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
The customer has three choices regarding the means of delivery and accepts the extra costs they bring:
GameForce sends the products by mail without any guarantees for correct, safe and on time delivery. Lost mail is part of the customer's risk.
GameForce sends the products by mail with full guarantee of correct, safe and punctual delivery. Extra costs will be charged to the customer.
The customer picks up the product at our stand at a convention or any other pre-arranged location.

2. Guarantees

GameForce guarantees the ordered products will be sent to the customer. If by any chance the wrong products are sent, the customer can send the products back to GameForce. All shipping costs for resending the right products will be reimbursed to the customer to compensate for having to pay for the return shipment. The correct products will be shipped free of charge by GameForce as soon as the wrong products have been received.
GameForce is not responsible for incorrect data handed over by the customer. Extra costs resulting from this will be for the customer to handle.
All Collectible Cards are in Mint/Near Mint condition and in English, unless stated or shown otherwise.

3. Recompensations

Recompensation for anything is only possible within three weeks after the products have been shipped to the customer under the conditions described elsewhere in these delivery conditions.
The recompensation procedures will start the day after GameForce has received the products back. There are no guarantees as to how much time the banks will need to get the money on your account.
If agreed upon between the customer and GameForce, part of the value of a product can be recompensated. The products stay in possession of the customer in this case.

secretgiant

Post by secretgiant » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:24 pm

I just picked up

1x Kird Ape (revised)
1x Atog (revised)

How valuable are these?  The corners are roughed up a bit, but the rest of the cards are NM.

AXIOS

Post by AXIOS » Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:35 pm

completely square cut,wel....maybe 4 or 5 bucks

fvzappa

Post by fvzappa » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:27 am

Whew- this is an old thread but a good one.

I've seen several cards with the square corners in the past 1 1/2 years I've been collecting misprints. Even seen an entire precon deck like it.

Anyhow, square cut cards that are otherwise not a desirable card, can fetch about $5 each. Others, more- my best is a foil Radiant Archangel.

secretgiant

Post by secretgiant » Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:41 am

Magic rarities are alot of fun.  I havn't been collecting for too long, and my market is normally just the Twin Cities (MN metro area), but it's some of the most fun I've even had with magic.  Probably the coolest thing I own is the empty sealed CHK tournament pack, but this is certainly second.

MagicRumorMill

Post by MagicRumorMill » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:40 am

secretgiant wrote:Magic rarities are alot of fun.  I havn't been collecting for too long, and my market is normally just the Twin Cities (MN metro area), but it's some of the most fun I've even had with magic.  Probably the coolest thing I own is the empty sealed CHK tournament pack, but this is certainly second.

I think that most people would complain to wizards if they got a sealed box of nothing.  lol

Celebrindor

Post by Celebrindor » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:40 pm

magicrumormill wrote:

I think that most people would complain to wizards if they got a sealed box of nothing.  lol
Those who wouldnt are those who gather here :D

MagicRumorMill

Post by MagicRumorMill » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:02 pm

celebrindor wrote: Those who wouldnt are those who gather here :D

Good point.  lol

BTW, would it be a gold mine to camp out by the garbage of the printer to find this insane stuff?

For that matter, would it be worth it to sift through snot rags and who knows what else to find those jems?

Perhaps.

secretgiant

Post by secretgiant » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:28 pm

I just got square Shatter and Hill Giant from the same source.  I traded pretty good stuff (textless Fireball etc) for a large trade, but it was nice anyways.