BoK Instore Prerelease Foil Promo Card

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

sylvanstu

Re: BoK Instore Prerelease Foil Promo Card

Post by sylvanstu » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:50 pm

Ralph, I think there should be a subset called  Instore Prerelease Promo-Karte. even though they have done this in the past. They used the prerelease card. Now they are using a seperate card. Not dated and uncommon. Even if they start dating the card it will be different.

MagicRumorMill

Post by MagicRumorMill » Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:27 am

sylvanstu wrote:Ralph, I think there should be a subset called  Instore Prerelease Promo-Karte. even though they have done this in the past. They used the prerelease card. Now they are using a seperate card. Not dated and uncommon. Even if they start dating the card it will be different.
I almost agree with sylvanstu.  It should be called "Instore Release Promo".  In all the paper work the stores get for running the event, it is referred to as a Release tournament.

monkeymadness

Post by monkeymadness » Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:43 am

Thanks for another nice update to the website, Ralph!  I have a quick question about the rearrangement of the Prerelease and the release promos.  Wizards has the P3K was released on July 6th 1999 so wouldn’t that make the Singapore July 4th Lu Bu also a release event card?  I know that there are two releases in Japan and Singapore, but I do not know the exact Japan release.  This is just a question to those that keep better records than I do and so I better understand the new organization of the prerelease and release.  Thanks for your help everone!

Ralph Herold

Post by Ralph Herold » Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:02 am

monkeymadness: Thanks for the praise. The exact background of the Portal Three Kingdoms prereleases is unknown to me and listed as an open query on the Support page. I hope to find somebody who can tell me why there have been different prereleases, how they were aligned to different languages, where they took place worldwide, and whether the prerelease cards were distributed in more places than just Japan and Singapore.