jss life counter

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

MagicRumorMill

jss life counter

Post by MagicRumorMill » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:39 am

Hey, ralph

I just bought a life counter from someone at the bok prerelease and i thought I had already seen it on the site.  but it is not there.  You only have 2 on the jss life counters area, right?

This one has the fifth dawn uncommon - etched oracle- as the picture.   It has the same logo as the one on the dragon one, but it is on the left.  Also, it has a quarter inch black stripe on the bottom.  Right above that, it says. "all trademarks are property of Wizards of the Coast. inc."
"Illus. by Matt Cavotta. C 2004 Wizards."

Sorry, I don't have a scanner.  I will see if I can find the pic online.

james

johnstown713

Re: jss life counter

Post by johnstown713 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:14 am

I have one of these and can scan it if necessary.  It is from last years JSS Champs in Kansas City.

Ralph Herold

Post by Ralph Herold » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:57 am

MagicRumorMill: Good find! These JSS life counters are very hard to get and badly documented.

johnstown713: A scan would be highly appreciated.

By the way, can anybody confirm that these life counters are indeed a participation bonus of the JSS Championship?

MagicRumorMill

Post by MagicRumorMill » Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:07 am

ralph wrote:MagicRumorMill: Good find! These JSS life counters are very hard to get and badly documented.

johnstown713: A scan would be highly appreciated.

By the way, can anybody confirm that these life counters are indeed a participation bonus of the JSS Championship?
Well, I know for a fact that this one was given out at the jss at national in KC last year.  I also know that there was a matching deck box that had the same ss logo on it given out at the same event.  Unfortunately I don't have one of those.  But I do remember friends who were in attendance that received both.

hope that helps.

Ralph Herold

Post by Ralph Herold » Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:36 am

MagicRumorMill: Could you perhaps ask your friends under which conditions they received the life counter and the deck box?

johnstown713

Post by johnstown713 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:19 am

everyone who entered in the tournament such as myself recieved a deck box and life counter.  If other info is needed on the JSS I probably know what is needed.

MagicRumorMill

Post by MagicRumorMill » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:28 am

johnstown713 wrote:everyone who entered in the tournament such as myself recieved a deck box and life counter.  If other info is needed on the JSS I probably know what is needed.
I just confirmed as well.  Everyone got them.  Yes, please provide a scan for Ralph.

Thanks

MagicRumorMill

Post by MagicRumorMill » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:19 am

I am Just following up to see if Ralph received from anyone, the scan.

Ralph Herold

Post by Ralph Herold » Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:37 pm

No, I have received no scan yet.

MagicRumorMill

Post by MagicRumorMill » Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:42 pm

johnstown713 wrote:I have one of these and can scan it if necessary.  It is from last years JSS Champs in Kansas City.
I would love to see this scan, if you are still willing to provide it to Ralph.

thanks

MagicRumorMill

Post by MagicRumorMill » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:25 am

Alright, when is someone going to provide Ralph with a scan of this life counter?

johnstown713

Post by johnstown713 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:41 pm

Sorry, everytime I go to do it I get preoccupied, I will try to scan it this week.