TheEndGames Token Cards

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dragsamou

TheEndGames Token Cards

Post by dragsamou » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:57 am

Hi Members.
On my Never ending Story quest to get these Tokens,as
I just talk to a Member(Thanks Flatmatt  ;)),he mentioned to me about the Morphing Angel,then,I realized that the 4 Others Morphing were " Morphing something",does any Members know the names of the 4 others Morphing? Thanks for your help,as it will be more easy to find them,if I know which Morphing,I'm looking for.
http://www.magiclibrary.net/rarities-th ... mages.html

silver.paladin

Re: TheEndGames Token Cards

Post by silver.paladin » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:12 am

I think it is Angel, Wurm, Zombie, Dragon and Squirrel.

dragsamou

Post by dragsamou » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:18 am

silver.paladin wrote:I think it is Angel, Wurm, Zombie, Dragon and Squirrel.
Thanks Chris  :)
But don't you think that:
001:Angel
002: Demon instead of Wurm?
003:Zombie.
004: Dragon.
005:Squirrel.

silver.paladin

Post by silver.paladin » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:29 am

My initial thought was that it was a demon, but a Wurm is a much more common token type back then.  So, that is why I said Wurm, though I probably should have said Wurm or Demon then!  <G>

flatmatt

Post by flatmatt » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:52 am

It definitely looks like a Demon to me.  It wouldn't make sense to be a Wurm since there are only two Wurms in Onslaught block, neither with Morph.

Anyway, I just went to the site to look to see if they listed the creature types of the morphing tokens, and came up with yet another of Mike Long's incessant self-advertisements.  Didn't realize it was his store.  I know I won't be ordering from there ever again.

dragsamou

Post by dragsamou » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:28 am

flatmatt wrote: Didn't realize it was his store.  I know I won't be ordering from there ever again.
Yes,the God Damned Store where me and few others Members went,paid for the Tokens,and didn't get nothing  [smiley=mad.gif]
That's why,I'm still looking for these Tokens after All this time  ;D
PS:Last Story about Mike Long,he went to a MTG Event not so long ago,and shake his adversary hand with Mapa Gloves,and me,thinking he was really into his Redemption Time  [smiley=laugh.gif]

dry_cereal

Post by dry_cereal » Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:37 am

mapa gloves?

dragsamou

Post by dragsamou » Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:43 pm

dry_cereal wrote:mapa gloves?
Yes,Sir  :)
http://www.mapa-spontex.com/

dry_cereal

Post by dry_cereal » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:34 am

yeah, i was going to buy a few sets, but when I found out who would profit I declined.  I do have a few which I found lying around at this store.  I'll get back to people as to which they are.  The fact that no one wants to buy them from mike long makes them more valuable if I know that ml didn't profit from the seller.

bigfatkitty

Post by bigfatkitty » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:11 pm

dry_cereal wrote:yeah, i was going to buy a few sets, but when I found out who would profit I declined.  I do have a few which I found lying around at this store.  I'll get back to people as to which they are.  The fact that no one wants to buy them from mike long makes them more valuable if I know that ml didn't profit from the seller.
The thing with Mike is he'll gladly take your money but never send the tokens.  He's a Bastard!   >:( [smiley=mad.gif]

dragsamou

Post by dragsamou » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:18 pm

bigfatkitty wrote: The thing with Mike is he'll gladly take your money but never send the tokens.  He's a Bastard!   >:( [smiley=mad.gif]
That Goes on the Mike Long Bashing Topic  [smiley=laugh.gif]
I knew,I should have not mentioned that Tokens Story  :-[