8th Edition Sampler packs

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

berserk

8th Edition Sampler packs

Post by berserk » Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:07 am

Hi guys

I have a new Sampler pack for 8th edition. They were given out as a promotional item where i work. I cant get a pic as i dont have a camera/scanner.

The pack has 'Sampler' on the front and the design is the same as 8th edition packs, although it doesnt have the 8th edition logo. The pack contains 10 common cards:
Aven Flock
Remove Soul
Gravedigger
Volcanic Hammer
Craw Wurm
Plains 333/350
Island 336/350
Swamp 341/350
Mountain 346/350
Forest 347/350

These are identical to the 8th edition cards and also each sampler pack is the same, ie they contain only those 10 cards. LMK if you need any more info.
If anyone wants one of these i only managed to get 2, but i doubt theyll be hard to pick up.

Ralph Herold

Re: 8th Edition Sampler packs

Post by Ralph Herold » Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:46 am

berserk: Thanks for the info. So the dreadful Sampler series continues. More work for you, Eric  ;)

dragsamou

Post by dragsamou » Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:22 pm

Hi Berserk.
If anyone wants one of these i only managed to get 2, but i doubt theyll be hard to pick up.

I need one of these for my Collection.Let me know.Thx.

Erl00

Post by Erl00 » Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:45 pm

Hi!

Please don't forget me. I need one for my collection ;)

Regards,
Eric.

dry_cereal

Post by dry_cereal » Thu Aug 14, 2003 11:38 pm

where do you guys get this stuff?  Nothing is free in New Jersey.

berserk

Post by berserk » Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:16 am

I got these from a Virgin Megastore in the UK, so if anyone else from the UK reads this go to your store and see if they have any left. Be quick though because i doubt there will be any after this week.

Alexis and Eric: you were the first so you get them! You can email me or ill email you soon.
Vasco

dragsamou

Post by dragsamou » Fri Aug 15, 2003 3:51 pm

berserk wrote:I got these from a Virgin Megastore in the UK, so if anyone else from the UK reads this go to your store and see if they have any left. Be quick though because i doubt there will be any after this week.

Alexis and Eric: you were the first so you get them! You can email me or ill email you soon.
Vasco
Hi Vasco.
Good News and Thanks.

Ralph Herold

Post by Ralph Herold » Sun Aug 24, 2003 2:58 am

berserk: Was anything in this booster besides the cards?

berserk

Post by berserk » Sat Aug 30, 2003 5:36 am

Ralph, nothing else besides the cards.

silver.paladin

Post by silver.paladin » Sat Aug 30, 2003 6:51 am

If these sampler packs are still available by any chance, I would like to get one pack, or in the very least, the 5 lands for my Land collection.

I should have read this closer before, I did not even realize that the lands were different (ie no symbol)

Thanks

berserk

Post by berserk » Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:00 am

silver.paladin- you misunderstood me, its the pack that does not have the 8th logo but the cards are identical to normal 8th :-)

silver.paladin

Post by silver.paladin » Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:41 am

Ahh, I see then Berserk, thanks for the clarification - guess maybe I did read it correct the first time, and that is why I never asked to get one originally also. hehe
Thank you

sylvanstu

Post by sylvanstu » Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:12 pm

If anyone runs across any of theese please keep me on mind I collect theese packs