Textless Lightning Bolt info?

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

ouroboros

Textless Lightning Bolt info?

Post by ouroboros » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:33 pm

I was trying to refresh my memory about the textless Lightning Bolt, but it seems to have been removed from the website.  Can somebody fill me in on which booster pack it came from, I think it was either UD or UL, and the other details surrounding it.  Was there ever more than 1 found, if not is that why it has been removed from the website?

Thanks!

flatmatt

Re: Textless Lightning Bolt info?

Post by flatmatt » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:39 pm

It's been moved.

http://www.magiclibrary.net/rarities-test-other.html

According to that, the few of them that got out are from Destiny packs.

ende73

Post by ende73 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:47 pm

Japanese Destiny to be more accurate, though I believe that card is REALLY rare.

TerraFrost

Post by TerraFrost » Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:36 am

inca911 posted some info. about it, here:

http://www.flaminio.com/ub/UltraBoard.c ... 2&SID=5609

inca911

Post by inca911 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:41 am

TerraFrost,
Thanks for digging out that link.  Saves me from having to look through my notebook of miscellaneous Magic info.

bigdunka

Post by bigdunka » Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:44 pm

I'm just curious.  Does anybody know if the user that posted on the Rarities forum named inca911 posts anywhere around here?  I know his real name but I'm just curious on who he sold/gave the bolt to.  I was the one who pulled it in Memphis and sold it to him.  I'm just somewhat curious.  I've always thought of actually buying it back.  Thanks.

Erl00

Post by Erl00 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:09 pm

bigdunka wrote:I'm just curious.  Does anybody know if the user that posted on the Rarities forum named inca911 posts anywhere around here?  I know his real name but I'm just curious on who he sold/gave the bolt to.  I was the one who pulled it in Memphis and sold it to him.  I'm just somewhat curious.  I've always thought of actually buying it back.  Thanks.
Hi and Welcome,

Forrest rarely posts here. He his a bit more active on MOTL but I guess that the best way to get in touch with him is to e-mail him.
You will find his e-mail address here:
http://refs.magictraders.com/inca911.html

Regards,
Eric.

AXIOS

Post by AXIOS » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:39 pm

bigdunka wrote:I'm just curious.  Does anybody know if the user that posted on the Rarities forum named inca911 posts anywhere around here?  I know his real name but I'm just curious on who he sold/gave the bolt to.  I was the one who pulled it in Memphis and sold it to him.  I'm just somewhat curious.  I've always thought of actually buying it back.  Thanks.
one post above yours is your answer ;)
inca911 wrote:TerraFrost,
Thanks for digging out that link.  Saves me from having to look through my notebook of miscellaneous Magic info.

oh, and welcome btw Image

bigdunka

Post by bigdunka » Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:21 pm

Thanks, I appreciate it.